Help with returned items to brighthouse and arrears please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would like the opportunity to look into this for you, can you please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email us at customer. [email protected], however, I would ask if you do email us please add your date of birth, post code, full name and local store please so that we are able to locate your details.

^Rahul (Web Relations Team)

Hi,

I have called customer relations on 31st Dec. Then I emailed them with all the information you just stated i.e name address etc asking them to contact me via email as I no longer have the contact number I gave them on the 31st Dec as I returned the phone to Brighthouse.

I have also written to my store as I want to pay for the one item I have but they won't accept my payments, keep saying I have arrears on items I returned in perfect condition, and a faulty sofa iv not had since October 2016!

If you could look into this ASAP as its now the 6th and I'm getting no where.

Thank you

I have also written to my store as I want to pay for the one item I have but they won't accept my payments, keep saying I have arrears on items I returned in perfect condition, and a faulty sofa iv not had since October 2016!

Unfortunately sj, I fear you won't get too far with the rep from BH on here, it seems they are nothing more than a token effort.

IMHO they're simply legalised loan sharks who prey on the most vulnerable of our society.

Jason won't look into this, so continue with a formal complaint, and the SAR, and the reclaim for all of their UNLAWFUL fees, charges, and useless insurance, keep your local MP and councillors up to date with this outfit, as well as BBC Watchdog, the sooner these are closed down, and all of their ilk, the better!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

just trying to divert you away from legally reclaiming what is due to you.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Thank you for the further information you have provided, however, in order to resolve this for you, I would require your details so that I can locate you on our system. Can you please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email our customer relations team on the email address I provided earlier quoting your CAG reference number 313023.

Jason

(Web Relations Team)

Hi,

Thank you for the further information you have provided, however, in order to resolve this for you, I would require your details so that I can locate you on our system. Can you please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email our customer relations team on the email address I provided earlier quoting your CAG reference number 313023.

Jason

(Web Relations Team)

Read item 28 or go to specsavers

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Have you sent the SAR sj?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

brighthouse?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Caversham Finance Ltd t/a Brighthouse

The Post Office will print it on if you ask them to

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol: