• Tweets

• I agree and yes the little paragraph does cover what the bank are doing but I need to tell them they are refusing to give me statements which I can calculate how much they owe me. ??
    • So after much to-ing and fro-ing, I received notification from the court a couple of days ago that my case will now be heard on May 2022, which suits me fine😊. Any delay or wasting of time endured by Highview Parking is music to my ears, as it hopefully will get them to ponder and reflect whether it is worth their while having to wait an entire year for adjudication over some stupid and paltry PCN. Having said that, I look forward to the hearing as I'm 200% confident of my defence and for which I owe a great deal of gratitude to everyone who chipped in here with those awesome tips and advice. The battle isn't won yet, but the 1 year delay is itself a little moral victory for me. Thanks peeps 🙏🙏
    • Apart from the fact that it was getting too long, I don't think it is necessary to give them any further explanation. I've added a single line which refers to the increasing of your monthly payments by the adding of alleged arrears to the mortgage – and that this is in direct defiance of the ombudsman's direction. If I were you I would leave it there. Also, I think that you should keep it broadly in the same order as I suggested with the fact that their clients have only just woken up – as being the first line that they see and hopefully they will understand that they are dealing with somebody with a very bolshie attitude about this – which is what I think you need to project. Let me know if you really want to change anything else – but frankly I think that you need to keep at this point it is possible. You don't need to give them any further explanation of the ombudsman's direction. I think you've supplied them with a copy of the order already haven't you? If not – then attach the order
    • this is my draft   In reply to your email on Friday the 18th of June.                Firstly today I have received a letter from Barclays informing me that my monthly mortgage payments have gone up by £143 per month that when you calculate over the remaining term of the mortgage it equates to approximately 24k which is very near to the figure which was assumed by the bank to be my arrears. There was no explanation or calculation attached which I find hard to believe. So after contacting the bank and asking the adviser he confirmed that the bank had added on the amount to cover the arrears ( that don’t exist) so in reality I am going to pay the arrears twice. This below is what the ombudsman told your clients to do but unfortunately they obviously cannot read  I quote From the ombudsman to Barclays   My final decision is that Barclays Bank UK Plc should: · Restructure Mr A’s mortgage as if any arrears balance was added to the main balance of the mortgage and the arrears extinguished upon the inception of the mortgage set out in the mortgage offer dated 29 June 2019. · Amend Mr A’s credit file and any internal records in line with the above – so that any arrears were cleared upon inception of the new mortgage   I have asked the bank on numerous occasions for statements in relation to the so called arrears and  my overpayments  Which add up to a few thousand pounds so I can calculate what is also owed to me. They are refusing to give the statements to me stating that because I have missed payments they do not have to supply them , I don’t believe this is right and is not in line with the banking code of conduct.   The fact that your clients have only just woken up and instructed you is no concern of mine. It is simply a further demonstration of their poor attitude to the interests of their customers and also their disregard for decisions made by the financial ombudsman service.   You refer to a "short delay" but I notice that you are unwilling to give any kind of commitment. Your letter is littered with "as soon as possible" and "in due course". But the ombudsman's instructions are clear.  So are the courts powers under the FMSA 2000. There is nothing to consider no negotiation to be had and no compromises to be made - so why the delay?   Because you have made me feel sorry for you I'll give you an extra week. If it was simply a question of money that hadn't been paid, I would agree. There would be no question of prejudice. However, we are talking here about damage to my credit file which has gone on now for well over a year and a half. Your clients may not care about their own  reputation but I certainly care about mine.   The damage to my credit reputation is totally without justification. It is unfair treatment not to mentioninaccurate data processing. It is continuing and your clients are wilfully exacerbating the problem. It's not clear to me whether they are doing this deliberately or simply because of their ineptitude. Do you know? I'm quite happy that you share these documents with the court. Especially your admission that your clients have only just now instructed you despite the fact that this matter has been ongoing for a considerable time. Frankly I would have thought that it would be in your client's interest not to reveal how slack their attitude and procedures are – but that's a matter for you. And incidentally, there will be no question of costs if you simply don't try to put any response or defence. The ombudsman's decision is binding and there'sactually no reason for you to get involved except to hold a dialogue with your client and tell them to get a move on. If your clients instruct you to get involved, then it will be completely unnecessary. This is not a contentious matter. There will be no need for an injunction if your client simply did what they were told by the ombudsman – which they will eventually have to do anyway. I'm preparing the form N322 to apply for an ex parte injunction as we speak. Legal proceedings for statutory breaches of FCA regulations and also the Data Protection Act will follow once your clients have complied with the FCA direction – whether they do it voluntarily or they are forced to by the court. So don't come back and say you didn't know about that either.   Regards,
  • Our picks

Help with returned items to brighthouse and arrears please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would like the opportunity to look into this for you, can you please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email us at customer. [email protected], however, I would ask if you do email us please add your date of birth, post code, full name and local store please so that we are able to locate your details.

^Rahul (Web Relations Team)

Hi,

I have called customer relations on 31st Dec. Then I emailed them with all the information you just stated i.e name address etc asking them to contact me via email as I no longer have the contact number I gave them on the 31st Dec as I returned the phone to Brighthouse.

I have also written to my store as I want to pay for the one item I have but they won't accept my payments, keep saying I have arrears on items I returned in perfect condition, and a faulty sofa iv not had since October 2016!

If you could look into this ASAP as its now the 6th and I'm getting no where.

Thank you

I have also written to my store as I want to pay for the one item I have but they won't accept my payments, keep saying I have arrears on items I returned in perfect condition, and a faulty sofa iv not had since October 2016!

Unfortunately sj, I fear you won't get too far with the rep from BH on here, it seems they are nothing more than a token effort.

IMHO they're simply legalised loan sharks who prey on the most vulnerable of our society.

Jason won't look into this, so continue with a formal complaint, and the SAR, and the reclaim for all of their UNLAWFUL fees, charges, and useless insurance, keep your local MP and councillors up to date with this outfit, as well as BBC Watchdog, the sooner these are closed down, and all of their ilk, the better!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

just trying to divert you away from legally reclaiming what is due to you.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Thank you for the further information you have provided, however, in order to resolve this for you, I would require your details so that I can locate you on our system. Can you please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email our customer relations team on the email address I provided earlier quoting your CAG reference number 313023.

Jason

(Web Relations Team)

Hi,

Thank you for the further information you have provided, however, in order to resolve this for you, I would require your details so that I can locate you on our system. Can you please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email our customer relations team on the email address I provided earlier quoting your CAG reference number 313023.

Jason

(Web Relations Team)

Read item 28 or go to specsavers

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Have you sent the SAR sj?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

brighthouse?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Caversham Finance Ltd t/a Brighthouse

The Post Office will print it on if you ask them to

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol: