Platform Mortgage - Awaiting eviction date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think it must be the number on their website http://www.kmc.co.uk/customer/ContacUs.html

This is what they say on their site

What time is your office open to take payments?

Our core opening hours are between 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 5.30pm Fridays. During these times you have the option of making a payment through the automated system or talking to one of our team.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I swore I'd never be back in this position but I am after been out of work ,

we have arrears with Kensington of 3k it's 2nd mort owing about 38k with 16 years left.

We have received letter from sols saying they are applying for eviction date

we already have suspended order from last time.

I have put in an offer but worried sick offered 400 on top of payment as I now have full time employment .

I have agreed to pay 200 Friday then other 200 on last day of Nov with mortgage payment .

But I'm worried sick they won't accept it and I'll lose my home

I hope you'll hear from Ell-enn or Lea later but I'll keep an eye on your thread for you and bump if necessary.

Let us know if you get a response from the solicitors this morning.

Have you read Ell-enn's guide:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession

Obviously you may know all this from last time.

DD x

Hi there, if they do issue an eviction warrant you can apply to the court on an N244 form for a hearing to have the eviction stopped (we can help you with that). Provided you can show you have new employment and can afford to pay something towards the arrears each month, you won't lose your home.

Let us know if they accept your proposal, if not we can get to work on your N244.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you,

well I have come clean and told my parents and they are going to help,

we have had arrears now for a number of tears on both this and our main mortgage but this is the last time,

can't go through it again .

Was thinking about asking for charges back but really don't want to get on the wrong side of the companies what's your thoughts?

Well I paid 2k off my arrears yesterday and then received a call from a lovely man from Kensington . They had seen all my comments on here and really wanted to address my concerns regarding charges etc , he has refunded £250 of charges and once arrears allsorted said can have a look at account ? He was lovely but how on earth did they know the comments were from me ?

Hi

I think with a bit of digiing and the information given in your other thread

I swore I'd never be back in this position but I am after been out of work , we have arrears with Kensington of 3k it's 2nd mort owing about 38k with 16 years left. We have received letter from sols saying they are applying for eviction date we already have suspended order from last time. I have put in an offer but worried sick offered 400 on top of payment as I now have full time employment . I have agreed to pay 200 Friday then other 200 on last day of Nov with mortgagelink3.gif payment . But I'm worried sick they won't accept it and I'll lose my home

I would think just those two snippets could be enough

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Well I paid 2k off my arrears yesterday and then received a call from a lovely man from Kensington . They had seen all my comments on here and really wanted to address my concerns regarding charges etc , he has refunded £250 of charges and once arrears allsorted said can have a look at account ? He was lovely but how on earth did they know the comments were from me ?

Ah how amazing.

I don't mind Big Brother watching when they are being genuine, compassionate and helpful like this :)

Clear33

Just goes to show who is on here. Some threads have been shown in court cases.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Get the charges back. The mortgage company show no mercy when you owe them money. I would get it back.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 8 months later...

no!

how did they and you calculate things?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I am trying to reclaim from Platform and Kensington .

Platform chargers are £1500 and have offered no where near this as say they are fair.

Kensington have offered £942 ,

these have been worked out from statements received from companies.

Would I get anywhere by going to FOS ,

or shall I just take it

can we have the details of the two reclaims please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

can we see your spreadsheets please.

and their replies with breakdowns?

dx

and they

• 2 years later...

Hi all

well after a couple of years of not being here .

I am again this time with our main mortgage with Platform .

Awaiting an eviction date which is due any day .

Arrears are £6950 ,

mortgage balance 61k ,

9 years left .

The only difference this time is I'm on my own husband left the property July 2015 and hasn't paid anything towards bills , mortgage , secured loan since May 2015

- in his words he's not here so why should he.

I have had a long fight with the CMS and he now has to pay £75 a week towards our two children this includes arrears .

Can you use CMS payments as income?

I am in a position to now pay mortgage and reduce arrears but because had failed arrangements platform have declined .

We have suspended possesion.order from Feb 2008 .

Any advice help would be much appreciated xxx

Hi, you need to write to the lender stating your proposal for clearing the arrears, this letter will help if you need to go to court to defend the eviction order. As the previous suspended order was 8 years ago, they will have to start the possession process from the beginning as it's been more than 6 years. If you need help with the letter, please let me know and I'll draft something for you.

Yes, you should definitely write to them, you will need a copy of the letter to go with your defence for court, this will show the judge you have tried to come to an arrangement.

I have to go out for a few hours, but will draft you a letter when I get back.

three threads merged for full history

how did you get on with that reclaiming?

and they