Braveheart2009

1st Moorcroft Letter re: Tesco Bank

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1083 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I sent letters to Tesco Bank asking for debt validation, deed of assignment, proof of contract they have eventually after 4 months passed onto Moorcroft sent them letter 1 got this response?

Questions I have is

We received the instructions in good faith from the client/data controller - What document do they require to show the courts they are the data controller is this the deed of assignment?

Original contract with our client? I thought it was an agreement? could I state i requested a contract not an agreement in court they failed to supply correct document?

Protection from harassment act 1 (3) © what is this?

Statements during the lifetime of the account? Does that qualify as a bill credits and debits and adjustments of account?

Passing on account to other DCA's? If they do do they need to supply proof to the court they sold this debt on to someone else?

Thanks.

Moorcroft 2.jpg

Moorcroft 1.jpg

DEED letter1

?

what did you send them..not a load of FMOTL letters I hope?

Moorcroft don't buy debts

they operate for clients

so they are safe to totally ignore

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

That response looks like a response to FMOTL garbage.

Deed of assignment you won't get, did you mean notice of assignment?

What agreement is it you are after? Bank account? Credit card?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

You sent them a fee schedule? DoA?

Think you have definitely been reading the wrong sites.

CCA request is all that is needed. Don't bother with trying to be clever - you will just be laughed at....ultimately by a Judge!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

And if you go in front of a judge saying all the same stuff as in the op you WILL lose.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D