delujari

Parking Eye - PCN Overstay Bath Royal United Hospital A&E Drop/Pick Up Bay

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1062 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can anyone point in me in the right direction for a mitigating circumstances appeal for a PE ticket for overstaying in a 20 min free bay at A&E?

It is not pay and display at all (only 3 bays)

- but following emergency admission with youngest son (11th this year- life-threatening brittle asthma) )

- didn't get to move the car for 40 mins.

Have another 7 days to appeal.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

1 Date of the infringement 22/11/16

2 Date on the NTK 02/12/16

3 Date received 08/12/16

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Black picture of car lights and Reg Plate

6 Have you appealed? About to

Have you had a response? N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Bath Royal United Hospital A&E Drop/Pick Up Bay

And complain to the Hospital and local MP for using such a disreputable cowboy company to fleece the sick blind.

Local Media too.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Can anyone point in me in the right direction for a mitigating circumstances appeal for a PE ticket for overstaying in a 20 min free bay at A&E?

It is not pay and display at all (only 3 bays)

- but following emergency admission with youngest son (11th this year- life-threatening brittle asthma) )

- didn't get to move the car for 40 mins.

Have another 7 days to appeal.

Unlike supermarkets etc where you can decide whether to shop there or not, with A&E you have no choice and have to use the A&E in an emergency.

The last thing on your mind when in A&E is parking.

In fact, as the hospital has an A&E they are inviting you to use it in an emergency therefore the landlord NHS is inviting you onto their land.

Doesn't some of your taxes go towards paying for the parking at hospitals so paying again is an addiotnal and probably illegal tax.

As suggested get onto the hospital and your MP. IMHO parking charges at hospitals should be banned as the money pocketed by the PPC and nto the hospital!

remind the hospital that they are not following the Govt guidelines and ask them why not and what better system they have in place.

Thanks for your advice- I wrote to the hospital - and received a reply today saying that they have written to PE to ask them to reconsider. I also filed the appeal on the PE site before the dealine, so I'll have to wait and see what they come back with.

You shouldnt have contacted PE at all, this point is made in just about every parking thread on this forum. Chances are you will now be told that you have lost your appeal and you are then stuffed.

By going after the hospital PE are in a position where they have to do as they are told. A they havent been told to cancel they wont. You could have then kicked up a fuss and ther hospital would have to do something now thay can wash their hands of the whole thing and you have nowhere else to go with it.

There is no deadline for appeals, just the discount period and if you arent paying then that is meaningless anyway

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.