tsb DD Guarantee GB Energy/Co-Op Energy - Indemnity Claim ?

the thinker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That looks all right but I think I would put the full name of the company – not just TSB

Is that the full address that you used?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well get ready for them to file an acknowledgement at the last moment. But if they miss the deadline then move in straightaway and apply for judgement.

Then put the bailiffs in as soon as you can – no warnings, no delays. (But we are probably getting ahead of ourselves!)

I'm not too sure. Keep on logging on to the MoneyClaim website until it allows you to apply for judgement.

Until 4pm on the last day, if the 8th is the last day for acknowledging.

Apply fo judgment on 9th, if thats how things pan out

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

As per Bankfodder above, keep checking MCOL and apply for judgement if nothing received as a response

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

hi,

TSB plc filed an acknowledgment of service on 06/02/2017.

regards

No surprise .

now wait and see if they put in a defence or if they try to start talking to you.

If errors were made with payments from your account then why wont you tell the person on the phone the amounts?

You say you told them errors were made that's all they need to know. Surely if you give the full story the person will be able to help. I bank with RBS and they are very good if I ask about or raise an issue.

It appears to me that it is you with an attitude problem not the TSB.

Now grow up and sort it by being civil to the people you talk to on the phone.

Every little helps.

TTFN.

As I understand it DD payments to GB energy go towards your outstanding balance for gas and electricity used. If you overpay you are in credit and that credit can be refunded or used to offset future bills. If your DDs did not cover the amounts billed then you need to make up the difference.

I imagine you did use GB energy's products so why are you asking for a refund of all DDs. Surely it is only any credit balance that should be refunded.

I also find it incredible that you did not receive the advance notice and you did not check your DD payments for 7 months and you have acted only after GB has gone bust and the COOP has taken over.

Edited by Shaken
Spelling
  • Confused 1

I had been following this thread with great interest, quite a bit of difficulty (due 'text-speak') and now with growing scepticism. Does anyone else know what is happening, now - or have I missed something?

Willumn

Despite the note which you have received indicating that they are treating the return date as the 23rd February, keep on checking MCOL and the moment it allows you to apply for judgement, do it. This may be before 23 February. Don't worry, if you haven't received a defence then just go ahead and apply for the judgement without asking anyone or discussing with anyone.

Also, I fully expect that you will receive some kind of without prejudice, gesture of goodwill offer of settlement.

I suggest that you come here before you accept it.

Despite the note which you have received indicating that they are treating the return date as the 23rd February, keep on checking MCOL and the moment it allows you to apply for judgement, do it. This may be before 23 February. Don't worry, if you haven't received a defence then just go ahead and apply for the judgement without asking anyone or discussing with anyone.

Also, I fully expect that you will receive some kind of without prejudice, gesture of goodwill offer of settlement.

I suggest that you come here before you accept it.

For a so called knowledgeable person your advice is poor and sometimes counter productive. You also criticize other people's grammar when yours is not much better.

If the bank refund you, Surely they will then go to the utility company to recover it, At which point you will then owe it to the utility company

I really don't see what you will get out of it

You are spot on. My previous post alluded to this and I think the OP is trying a fast one