ACI/TM legal claimform - old Lending stream PDL ***Struck Out Twice & Costs***now third claim issued

mame
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Well thats the new rules from 1st October 2017...if you dont reply you get a court claim...but your case is a bit different

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Am i using Res Judicata for my defence again this time? And the claimant failing to follow judges orders?

Will need to enter defence soon I am going away for a week fri 29 june

thanks

Are all the claims issued to the same defendant or joint ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Fine...and can you provide details of the costs awards...uploads of any court docs in connection or what you have sent to the claimants solicitor.

We have plenty of time..defence due 3rd July

The first claim I submitted a CPR 31.14 Request for the usual docs and a cca request. The claimants did not reply and they did not submit witness statement, Went to court and the outcome was.

OUTCOME

District judge B Gill

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1 the claim be struck out

2 the claimant pay the defendants witness expenses in the sum of £72.40 by 25 may 2017

dated 10 may 2017

The second claim was met with the res judicata defence and nothing from claimants no witness statements etc

It was ordered that ,

1 the case be listed for a preliminary hearing at my local magistrates court.

2 the court is considering striking out the claim on its own intiative because claimant has neither

i)explained its failure to attend trial ........... on the 10th may 2017

ii)explained its failure to comply with directions in that case

iii)confirmed that it has paid costs awarded in that case.

OUTCOME

District judge Falvey

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1 The claim is struck out under the CPR3.4(2) (b) as being an abuse of the process of court

2 It is recorded persuant to CPR 3.4(6) that the claim is wholly without merit.

3 The claimant must pay the defendants costs in the sum of £81 by the 26th of january 2018.

Dated 8 december 2017

Then the third claim arrived.

thanks mame

Many thanks mame..I think I have everything now.

andy

DEFENCE

1. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.It is averred that this claim is Vexatious.

2. The claimants claim is denied having previously issued the same claim on the 13th December 2016 and 7th July 2017 in which the claim has previously been struck out pursuant to CPR3.4(2) (b) on 25 may 2017 and 8th December 2017 at Luton county court claim numbers xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx respectively which was presided over by District Judge B Gill.

3 .Therefore the claimant is precluded from reissuing the same claim pursuant to res judicata and therefore the claimant is barred from re-suing a winning defendant on the same cause of action.

4. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

5. Part 20 Claim

5. The defendant/Part 20 claimant claims unpaid costs from previous claims pursuant to General Orders dated 10th May 2017 and 8th December 2017 respectively.

6. In the Luton County Court on judgment and strike outs of claim number's xxxxxxx and xxxxxx costs were awarded by District Judge B Gill.

And the defendant/Part 20 claimant claims:-

i) An order/judgment that the claimant do pay costs outstanding £153.40.

ii) £72.40 and £81.00 which remain outstanding from 25 May 2017 the 26th of January 2018 to 1st June 2018.

( 375 days and 127 days respectively) and costs in this claim.

iii) Interest pursuant to Section 69 of the County Courts act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum until judgment or payment.

• Confused 1

This is not a counter claim on mcol is it ?

the reason i ask is it says is this a counter claim and i need to pay a fee i dont mind doing that just want to make sure

Yes...its a counter claim.

I have added to the Part 20.....

i) £72.40 and £81.00 which remain outstanding from 25 May 2017 the 26th of January 2018 to 1st June 2018.

( 375 days and 127 days respectively) and costs in this claim.

Second time...yes your making a counter claim......a Part 20 is another name for a counter claim.

You are claiming all the costs they owe you from the previous claims.

Add the fee of the counter claim into the total on your part 20 claim.

They must be thick, greedy or both for a third attempt, would they be told to cease and desist more vexatious clams for the same alleged debt?

They certainly need a spanking over their previous defeats.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I think there's no harm in asking for exemplary damages in this case. I suspect that judge may be all too happy to make a point.

Another option would be to seek an extended civil restraint order which will prevent them from litigating this in the future.

• 1 month later...

oh they try every trick in the book don't they....:lol:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...