Factory Shop

John333
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm sorry, I haven't a clue what you are meaning. Could you flesh it out?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I was in a shop a while ago that claimed to be a 'Factory Shop'. However, it was extremely expensive, when by definition a factory shop should be cheaper than normal. This is misleading and I wondered if there was any accountability?

It really depends on the goods sold in the shop. High end factory shops sell very expensive goods and vice versa, The Original Factory Shop sells cheaper goods.

I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder.

All shops need to make a profit whereas online shops will be able to sell the same thing far cheaper as they have fewer overheads.

As for accountabilty, I doubt it.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I was in a shop a while ago that claimed to be a 'Factory Shop'. However, it was extremely expensive, when by definition a factory shop should be cheaper than normal. This is misleading and I wondered if there was any accountability?

Were the goods actually more expensive than normal? Or just not as discounted as you would have thought?

no definition to abide to

its simply a trading name.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

all shops are effectively factory shops as you dont buy your goods from the factory as a consumer.

It is a meaningless phrase.

If I ran a factory making shoes I may well have a factory outlet associated to my factory because that way I make a bigger profit on the goods I sell directly.

I wont sell them much cheaper or the shoe shops would never buy my goods as they know they couldnt sell them in competition to my prices and I would lose most of my business.