TPS ANPR PCN july 2015 Pets At Homes/Majestic Wines Stevenage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2683 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I hope someone is able to help me regarding a PCN I received from Total Parking solutions in July 2015 for overstaying my parking outside Pets At Home. I still have the receipt proving that I spent £50, although doubt that will even be considered!

I ignored all 3 reminders that came through the post as I had followed advice seen on another forum.

I heard nothing until March 2016 when I received a Letter Before Claim from Premier Solicitors, which I also ignored.

I thought it had all gone away until

another letter from Premier Solicitors turned up on 8th December 2016 advising that if payment is not received within 14 days then they will commence formal Civil Court Proceedings.

What I would like to know is does anyone know if they are in breach of this procedure due to the lack of communication received in between each letter?

Do many of these actually make it to court proceeding?

Thank you for your help.

Hi there,

I hope someone is able to help me regarding a PCN I received from Total Parking solutions in July 2015 for overstaying my parking outside Pets At Home.

I still have the receipt proving that I spent £50, although doubt that will even be considered!

I ignored it on all 3 reminders that came through the post as I had followed advice seen on another forum.

I heard nothing until March 2016 when I received a Letter Before Claim from Premier Solicitors, which I also ignored.

I thought it had all gone away until another letter from Premier Solicitors turned up on 8th December 2016 advising that if payment is not received within 14 days then they will commence formal Civil Court Proceedings.

What I would like to know is,

does anyone know if they are in breach of this procedure due to the lack of communication received in between each letter?

Do many of these actually make it to court proceeding?

Thank you for your help.

First mistake is Ignoring them, that's old advice unfortunately.

How soon after July did you receive the NTK?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I had a feeling that was the case when I came across this forum.

I received the initial charge on 13/7/15

followed by reminders on 28/7/15 & 26/8/15.

The first letter from the solicitor was on 31/3/16 which was the Letter Before Claim.

I heard nothing until 8/12/16 which was the letter informing me that they would proceed to court unless £90 is received within 14 days.

Thank you.

bet it doesn't say will anywhere!

what fake solicitors are they using?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=Premier+solicitors&sa=Search+CAG#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Premier%20solicitors&gsc.page=1

sorry I was on a small screen

as its this far since the 'offence'

i'd keep ignoring

unless they do send a claim form.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes but it doesn't say WILL issue court proceeding

the previous text to the that is all important.

scan the letter up please to PDF upload

and they

was it a ticket on the car or just a NTK through the post?

If the latter they are obliged to send it out within 12 days of the event (and with 2 days for the post, you must get it within 14 days after the day of the event)

and if it was a screen ticket they cant send the NTK out before 29 or after 56 days or no keeper liability is created

now tell us everything and we can advise.

Half stories can lead to incorrect advice.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't receive a notification that you had responded. I've attached a copy of the letter with the all of the text. I hope this helps.

It was a PCN through the post using camera technology.

The event happened on 5th July 2015.

Their initial letter was dated 13th July 2015, as was their envelope.

The next reminder was dated 28th July 2015 and the 3rd and final reminder was dated 26th August 2015.

The next letter I received was the Letter Before Claim which was dated 31st March 2016 advising that payment needs to be paid by 14th April 2016.

I heard nothing more until their letter dated 7th December 2016 advising that if £90 is not received by 14th December 2016 then they have been instructed to commence Civil Court Proceedings (i've just uploaded a copy of this letter below).

I hope this information is of help to you.

Thank you for your help.

filename-1.pdf

attachment hidden as it contains ref numbers..

doesn't say will anywhere.

and they

Sorry, I was more concerned about the address and didn't think about the reference numbers!

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me.

It was a PCN through the post using camera technology.

The event happened on 5th July 2015.

Their initial letter was dated 13th July 2015, as was their envelope.

The next reminder was dated 28th July 2015 and the 3rd and final reminder was dated 26th August 2015.

The next letter I received was the Letter Before Claim which was dated 31st March 2016 advising that payment needs to be paid by 14th April 2016.

I heard nothing more until their letter dated 7th December 2016 advising that if £90 is not received by 14th December 2016 then they have been instructed to commence Civil Court Proceedings (i've just uploaded a copy of this letter below).

I hope this information is of help to you.

Thank you for your help.

Just a bit of friendly advice as an interested onlooker with experience of the site,

it looks like you are simply repeating yourself in most of your posts.

The experts will be reluctant to provide any more input until you give more info and get the redacted NTK uploaded,

along with more detail about the location, signage, etc.

Good luck

what date did you get the notice to keeper if this was an ANPR capture

and they

I'm really sorry but I don't know the exact date I received it. As the Notice & envelope were both dated 13/7/15 and it was posted 2nd class, I assume it would have been 15th or 16th July 2015. Sorry if that's not very helpful.

ok ...

what date is on the letter entitled notice to keeper

and they

I want to see the original place that was stated on the NTK and you have blanked it out.

This is part of the requirement of creating keeper liability under the POFA and we cant see if they have done it properly because you have hidden it.

The only secret bits are YOUR details, not any of theirs

The wording on the NTK is not complaint with the POFA but that wont always persuade a judge you re in the right.

We need more detail about the signage so we need to know what you know but keep avoiding telling us.

Sorry, on the copy I can see it's still showing the details on the left hand side as

- This Parking Charge Notice is issued to Vehicle Registration Mark: **** *** for allegedly breaching the parking terms and conditions in the Privately Operated Parking Area at:

Pets at Home, Majestic Wines, Stevenage, Stevenage, SG1 1FZ.

I can try & take another copy with the photos if that's any help but I can't block out my number plate on them?

I was looking at the vehicle details where it starts the word AT.

The bit you refer to talks of an alleged event yet they expect you to pay up?

as I said, not POFA compliant.

The layout and exact wrding is critical to create a keeper liabiltiy read paras 6 and 9 of Sch4 of the POFA 2012 and see what I mean.