BankFodder BankFodder

city wok south park

Me my MP and I

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1222 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I would like to ask if anyone knows of the legal procedure for summoning an MP to court in what I used to know as a questioning order or the new equivalent, I have been researching the representation of the peoples act 1983. I require a phso complaint signing and have been obstructed by the MP and his staff.

Due to problems at the CSA. I believe Lord Freud has stepped down in relation to my police report on the matter done under the money laundering regulations. My case against the csa is so severe. It is unreal. The only thing I can find is this PRACTICE DIRECTION 39A – MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS RELATING TO…..

can anyone advise please

Edited by honeybee13
Allegation removed.

Hello there.

I've removed a potentially libelous allegation about the CSA I'm afraid. We can't afford to carry that type of statement on CAG.

I see others are hovering, I expect you'll have advice soon.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

If your MP is not a minister in government you have to complain to the chair of their Political party.

See. http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint/how-to-complain

If the MP is ignoring your complaint and you believe you have a case, see if you can get another MP involved. Perhaps write to the relevant select committee members.

A complaint via Magistrates will get nowhere, as they will say it is not their role to look into conduct of MP's. If you believe the MP has committed a criminal offence, contact the Police.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

how do I find out who the chief whip is for the conservatives preston, I didn't vote for this individual I git stuck with him due to moving to the area I am at now, I am going to sue his office for obstruction. Could I approach anther party leader due to the complaint against this mp

For a complaint about performance of an MP, you have to contact the chair of the national party.

See link for their chairs contact info.

http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/sir-patrick-mcloughlin/333

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

What, exactly, do you want to sue the MP for?

I suppose in theory you could call an MP as a witness in a case you have brought, but this doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. If you get it wrong you will potentially be lumbered with a legal costs bill for thousands of pounds.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

What, exactly, do you want to sue the MP for?

I suppose in theory you could call an MP as a witness in a case you have brought, but this doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. If you get it wrong you will potentially be lumbered with a legal costs bill for thousands of pounds.

I don't think they want to do that. They want to make a complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman about the CSA and to enable that to happen they need to get the complaint signed off by an MP. If the MP does not agree to sign off the complaint, then there must be other processes in place. I think they have to get a letter from the MP stating why they are refusing to sign off the complaint, before they can ask the Parliamentary Ombudsman to review this. If the MP refuses to reply, the constituent has to complain to the chair of the relevant party in the first instance.

Silly system, but i guess the MP's act as a filter to avoid unecessary complaints going to the Ombudsman, as the MP can resolve the complaint with the relevant government department.

I had a quick look online, and it looks like the body which deals with complaints about the CSA is the Independent Case Examiner, not the parliamentary and health ombudsman.

See https://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance/complaints-and-appeals and https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-take-a-complaint-to-the-independent-case-examiner/how-to-bring-a-complaint-to-the-independent-case-examiner.

Presumably the Op has already had their complaint dealt with by the Independent Case Examiner and now wants to complain again?

Either way, I don't see how he can sue or complain about his MP. If the MP doesn't feel the Op's complaint has merit he isn't required to send it to the ombudsman.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I think the complaint is about the CSA's process in terms of money laundering law and not directly an appeal about an individual CSA case.

I agree that an MP can refuse to pass on a complaint to the Ombudsman that they feel lacks merit, but there should be a process for complaining about the MP's conduct in refusing. I think the Ombudsman can look at the refusal of the MP to pass the complaint to them.

Hi

MP's seem to think they are a law to them selves,

but under English law any petition you give to your MP,

he/she is bound to pass on to the whole of parliament,

and it is the House of Commons which is duty bound to punish any misconduct of a member of the House.

The MP is not permitted to alter a petition in any way, and has to bring it to the attention of the House.

You can not libel the CSA if it is a public body,

you can only libel a trading corporation,

some public bodies are now trading corporations though,

but under the law of England private people can not do public work.

You need to find out what the status is of the CSA as regards law.