BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

Breadline V GE Money (B&Q)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4999 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

DPA sent 20th April 06,

£1.00 postal order

(as it stated on the B&Q leaflet £1.00 charge for copies statements, not per statement) a photocopy of this was also sent with the request.

Recorded Delivery.

Sent to the address on the B&Q store card leaflet.

BL

I think DPA refers to more than copy statements. It is a log of all interaction in your account including manual intervention, so you may end up paying the £10.

Good luck.:)

Aha

I thought the £10 was for the statements.

So the £10 is to cover the work carried out highlightening any manuel intervention?

no probs as I can send it on if requested. My time with them was short and i think charges on the low side may be under

£100 but hey gotta pull thier chains right;-)

At least the 40 days firing pistols been discharged :-)

BL

Sorry to burst your bubble again, but it's probably 40 days from payment of the £10. Some banks appear to be NOT accepting the £10 as a stalling tactic from what I've read here.

No its ok , had that sorted with advisor on here, the 40 days starts as letter is recieved.

thanks thou it all helps we care.

Bl

Recieved account breakdown 5th May 06

Crafty gits when im late payment there is no charge for late payment

but there is a charge for a reminder letter

£15.00

Not sure what to do with this, going to scrutinise it more.

The only late payment charges i had where at the end that i agreed to pay teh balance if tehy deducted them as tehy where in the wrong, which the yagreed and reduced teh balance.

Any ideal what i can do about the letter charges?

Letters cost money and have to be handled to be posted?

how ever £15.00 is a bit steep..

BL

Still not genuine pre-estimate of loss, so still penalty. Claim.

Still not genuine pre-estimate of loss, so still penalty. Claim.

Will do thanks its about £80

But all mine :D

BL

After looking closer at the statements , i had made a complaint about India taking calls but failing to take payments when i wanted to make them.

They have taken away all charges as i was closing account.

Pleased realy but not with the way they handle thier actuall accounts.

Closed claim here if you MODS want to move the thread or close it.

But its worth noting i did hold back payments as i was annoyed at the charges and i did get charges removed by being stubborn and holding back the full and final payment on the account for closure.

So the payments section can remove as many charges as they like at the flick of a few switches.

BlL.

This topic was closed on 08 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4999 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you