Lowell claimform - old voda mobile 'debt'

Mathew1988
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post 43….......

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

you cant do either.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Right need some guidance. They had 28 days to respond from the confirmation I received on 20th December. They must be out of time by now. What can I do now.You dont need to do anything How do I go about getting it struck out You cant there is nothing to strike out yet and what do I do about getting it taken off my credit file. You cant your credit reference files have nothing to do with a court claim

Thanks

But judging from the questions you raise Mathew..its obvious you need to read a few threads then you would know all the above and why you cant.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

A claim is only a speculative claim until it proceeds to allocation...if the claimant does not respond to a defence its stayed..indefinitely... until the claimant either proceeds or discontinues.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Oh right so I literally cannot do anything until they do something.. I just read about people having claims struck out and had assumed that they had requested the court to do so. I didn't realise it wasn't a "proper" claim until it was allocated.

It is a proper claim....its just stayed:wink:

• 4 months later...

Not heard anything from this for months

just received a notice of allocation to the small claims track.

For a hearing on 30th August..

in the letter it states that the judge feels it's suitable for mediation

i phoned to try and book that

(I'm not sure if that was right thing to do but reading other posts it seems like it was)

The mediation place said they weren't able to book an appointment as the other party hadn't provided all the information I had asked for. now it's going to have to go to court.

The thought of this scares me if I'm honest

i have to submit a defence to the court by 14 days before

have literally no idea how I can defend it as they haven't sent anything I asked for months ago..

Lastly I've just moved house in last few days after finally managing to get a mortgage.

I know I need to update my address

do I write directly to Lowell and the court to give them new contact details or is it done Online.

Thanks

Mathew

Again part and parcel of the procedure....this is the Notice of Allocation Mathew which lists the courts directions for each party to comply with.Each party must disclose all the documents they rely on and prepare and submit a witness statement in support of their claim/defence...your not submitting a further defence..simply particularising your initial defence.

This is the point were most Lowell claims collapse ...they either dont pay the hearing fee...or dont submit the documents or witness statement or both and then discontinue the claim.

Yes you must inform the court/claimant of your new address...otherwise they wont be able to send you important documents on what happens next...like the Notice of Discontinuance for example :-)

" The thought of this scares me if I'm honest " Get a grip.....far worse going to the dentist :wink:

Give me the dentist over this any day lol. It's all so alien to me

I have now written to both the court and Lowell to inform them of change of address.

With regard to my earlier defence is that what I submitted on mcol? Il do some more reading on what I need to do next.

Will have to bear with me for replies as I've got no internet at new house yet so having to rely on getting on here from work when I'm in office.

Thanks again

so you've got to file a witness statement [you've already filed your defence] by 14 days prior to 30th august

use the search cag box of the top red toolbar

witness statement mobile

and they