Lowell Solicitors & j d Williams catalogue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[when jdw find the agreement I will have to pay in full/QUOTE]

Says it all really. If their filing/computer/data systems are so bad how do they stay in business?

Illegitimi non carborundum

well the 12 + 2 days for cca was up on 6th march....and its now 22nd and they say jdw still trying to retrieve it from their archives.

then until they do no dice fleecers

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So you've already sent this?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale.

So ignore anything they send unless it's a valid cca, and whatever they send post it up here for checking first.

And don't forget the unlawful charges.

yes I sent cca request with fee etc as per CAG instructions...then after the 12 + 2 days and a few more, and lowells 3rd letter saying still waiting for cca but contact us if you have any questions etc, I then sent the formal dispute re no cca. so yes I will ignore them now until they can send a cca and will get anything they send as a cca checked here. They seem to think there is no dispute as the cca will get there eventually........

They seem to think there is no dispute as the cca will get there eventually........
.....And upon the second coming we will all bow down in the glory of the lord and bask in his light and all things will be made clear unto the Pharasees and the Hippotites and the way will be made right for all.......

Sorry, almost believed what they said. Nothing changes, no cca = no pay.

(and eventually is a wonderful way of looking at it. eventually all things must pass. )

• 3 weeks later...

Well well well.....letter from Lowell this morning

Dear not so daft and well informed cagger

We refer to your recent request for a cca for this account.

After laising with JDW in an effort to obtain this document we have been informed that it is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened by you.

At this time we have closed our file and will not make any further contact with you concerning payment against the account unless the copy of the agreement is received at some point in the future from JDW.

So, if its not available.......how can a copy be received? and if a copy can be received why haven't they done it?

As I thought .........Many thanks to dx and yourself Brigadier, as this would have cost me £293 to Lowell had I not come here first for help. And in that amount was over £100 in added charges. As it stands it would have been SB in 2015, so am guessing it will sit on credit report file until then and hopefully disappear?.

Thank you on behalf of dx and myself!!

Yes the default will be removed on its 6th anniversary.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Keep an occasional eye on your credit files and if Losers place any additional information, or try to extend the limit dates or whatever be ready to deliver a short, sharp shock to their banking system.

I seriously doubt you will see any further reporting from Lowell.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 2 months later...

I have had an email from Lowell Soft...detailed as part of the Lowell Group.

It seems like a phishing thing, as it says they hold this email addy for me and want to help blah blah

and I should ring them, and then goes on to say that if I don't want them to contact me at this addy I should ring and quote a ref no.

I have no intention to ring at all.

Have never heard of "Lowell Soft" is this something new or just my first experience of it?.

Ignore it. A few dcas are starting to use this trick. Its a new style of the old phishing letter. Add the address to your providers spam list.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have had an email from Lowell Soft...detailed as part of the Lowell Group. It seems like a phishing thing, as it says they hold this email addy for me and want to help blah blah and I should ring them, and then goes on to say that if I don't want them to contact me at this addy I should ring and quote a ref no. I have no intention to ring at all. Have never heard of "Lowell Soft" is this something new or just my first experience of it?.

Definitely ignore and re-route all e-mails to junk!

Can't say I've heard of this either, nothing on it on Google.

Think they forgot to add the 'in the head' bit :)

• Confused 1
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Some pdls have tried this and dcas are copying them. Dont be surprised to see more of this popping up

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

now emails are coming from sam N parcs-lowell home retail group, saying they are debt managers and I am to contact them urgently. Seems a variety of names associated with Lowell. I haven't and wont respond.

Another one of Lowells' feeble attempts to make you feel that this mob are in a position of authority (in their dreams).