Where to send Letter?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay, as a newbie and totally "mashed ma heid" today with all the information on this site today...can someone answer me a couple of questions?

1)For initial contact asking for statements from BOS, which one of the many contact addresses do I use?

2)Is it possible to claim back through the English courts even though I live in Scotland, and have no known address that I can think of that I could use down there to send correspondence to? Is it just a case of mailing the N1 form instead of registering online?

The reason I ask the second question is that when I tally up the amount I could theoretically be owed in my head...its a hefty sum and would involve NUMEROUS small claims actions for £750...so I would rather a couple of english actions instead!

Help! :|

Punto - I sent of my statement request on Monday. I just sent it to their head office in Edinburgh.

Like you, my claim is likely to be for many thousands and the Scottish procedure does not appeal. I could use the father in laws address in England but if I could use my own address I would obviously prefer that.

So if anyone can advise I would appreciate it.