BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• 1. Range 2-14 days is not “incubation period is 14 days” that you keep banging on about, any more than it’d be accurate to say “incubation period is 2 days”.   Not only do I understand range, median, mode and mean, but distribution (e.g. normal distribution), and standard deviation too ..... having mentioned these previously.   2) I still don’t believe there are 3 authorised labs holding smallpox stocks. Which 3 labs? (You may find that it was always 2 authorised labs, even if it was stock transferred from one to a different one in the USSR, only ever 2 at any one time), but still waiting on you clarifying which 3 so I can see if that is the explanation for your mistaken belief.   3) The smallpox vaccine target didn’t mutate and that was one of the key features in its eradication. It didn’t mutate over centuries. Seems little point in me repeating it again, so this is my last try on that point.
    • This is all I got from Northants.    THIS CLAIM IS FOR THE SUM OF £ xxx. Xx IN RESPECT OF MONIES OWING UNDER AN AGREEMENT WITH THE ACCOUNT NO.xxxxxxxxxx4899 PURSUANT TO THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 (CCA). THE DEBT WAS LEGALLY ASSIGNED BY HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING LTD (EX BARCLAYS) TO THE CLAIMANT AND NOTICE HAS BEEN SERVED. THE DEFENDANT HAS FAILED TO MAKE CONTRACTUAL PAYMENTS UNDER THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT. A DEFAULT NOTICE HAS BEEN SERVED UPON THE DEFENDANT PURSUANT TO S.87(1) CCA. THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS 1. THE SUM OF £ xxxxx. COSTS     My phone was unable to record the call due to Google and android 9 stopping it. I have installed a new recorder for future use.    They also told me that the case had been sent to a different dept to attempt an attachment of earnings order which being self employed won't happen. They are still using the wrong address.    Robway emailed to say my complaint has been forwarded to Barclays Partner Finance and is on hold. I don't hold any hope that BPF will uphold the complaint.    Should a set aside be the next step?  While I wait for the CCA. 
    • Not yet.    To be honest I'm not that bothered about having it as I've read the RAC warranties are pretty dud. I know I can use the consumer act to deal with any faults as it's a dealership. It's more the fact they seem to be using this to up-sell dishonestly. 
    • Have you spoken to RAC direct ?
    • Its just a possibility...you say that they have provided details of the banking account to be used in connection to the application...LLoyds...I assume an account number also provided...is that your old Lloyds account number ?     You see the loan would not have been approved unless the banking details provided were correct...they had authority to take payments using the debit card account number...yet they didnt get any payment ......Lloyds didn't inform you of the failed transaction .....Payday Express did not harass you with 50 calls a day asking where's the payment ?
  • Our picks

breadline

Breadline V Cap one

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4781 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well Done - that's really good news!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

My CCA skeleton argument to use in court -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cabot/115280-useful-information.html

Useful Letters (CCA request is letter N)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

CAG A-Z list of useful places in CAG -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/69359-cant-find-what-youre.html

Introduction to Consumer Litigation -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/108467-basic-introduction-consumer-credit.html

CABOT THREADS -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/131321-cabot-threads.html

ALWAYS SEEK A PROFESSIONAL OPINION FROM QUALIFIED ADVISORS - any advice offered is from my own experience and knowledge - I am NOT qualified.

Hi Breadline

Well Done, it took time but you did it! Did they pay all of your claim including the MCOL charge and interest and how long after the MCOL did they settle.

My should be any day but with xmas and new year could slow things down.

Regards

DS

17th Nov so about 5 weeks

Well Done - that's really good news!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

I will thanks, But popped cheques in the drawer on purpose they wont come out till xmas long gone;) :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Happy Christmas, BL.:)

Elsinore

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

I will thanks, But popped cheques in the drawer on purpose they wont come out till xmas long gone;) :D

What about the SALES starting tomorrow!

Happy Xmas everyone

DS

What about the SALES starting tomorrow!

Happy Xmas everyone

DS

Yes i have to go and rumage through fridge/freezers, such delight:rolleyes:

If drastically essential I cash the cheque in a shop which costs a bit:(

This topic was closed on 08 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4781 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you