The dvla lost my ID

KAGE8215
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hy. My problem is that the dvla send my new dl and my ID back but i didn't recived anything from them... Since 1month...i talk whit them several times and they investigatr my case but i really feel that they won't solve anything... Did somebody was in my situation? And what happend next? Thank you

I'm afraid that the DVLA seem to lose a lot of things and I don't know how often they are held accountable for it.

If they are dragging their feet then you could ask them about it under the Freedom of Information Act which gives them 20 days to respond. If you going to do this, you could also ask them under the same Act how many complaints they have had over the previous five years about lost documents either sent to them or sent by them.

That would be interesting to know – and if somebody else who reads the thread has the time to do it, we would be very pleased to know the answer

Thank u. Can you tell me where exactly write the 20day limit? Cuz i can't find...

https://ico.org.uk/media/1165/time-for-compliance-foia-guidance.pdf

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert