BankFodder BankFodder

rossah

two PCN's from Euro Car Parks now Debt Recovery Plus

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1283 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Some history into what has happened:

I parked a family members car in a Morrisons car park two days in a row and was over the "free 2 hours" each time.

Soon after they received two PCN's from Euro Car Parks which I told them to ignore.

They have now received two letters from Debt Recovery Plus stating if they do not pay they can take the matter to court.

No response has been made to this company either and the date to contact them has now passed.

The family member is now worried they may be taken to court.

As no contact has been made and it is now passed the deadline date I'm not sure what to do:

Keep ignoring them?

Tell them it was me driving?

Get the family member "registered keeper" to contact them?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

read the letter properly

it doesn't say WILL anything

when were the dates of the original 'offences'?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

It has been about 6-8 weeks since orignal offence.

Seeing as it has progressed to the rubbish being sent by a tame debt collector there's not much else you can do apart from site and wait to see if they do issue a court claim as you are past the appeals time to POPLA. Did the registered keeper receive a notice to keeper within 29 - 56 days of the parking charge?

If it is an ex-safeway store then the 2 hours free parking limit is incorrect, the planning consent will be for 3 hours and the bandit parking companies cannot just unilaterally change the law.

DR+ are rentamouths and can do nothing at all other than make a noise. Ignore them. If you get another letter from someone else then come back here and tell us who

could just email david potts the CEO show a copy of your reciept and it will get cancelled

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks ericsbrother,

Will keep come back with any updates

Morrisons dont have a good relationship with the parking co's so are more likley to listen to a complaint.