Piano Cube

People Plus

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1351 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys,

I was in the fortunate position of being referred to the WP a few weeks before I was due to sign off. I had two meetings at People Plus where they tried unsuccessfully to get the details of why I was signing off. I signed off due to “Personal Reasons” so the DWP wouldn’t pass the information on.

This was over a year ago and People Plus have been making me appointments that I’ve just ignored.

They continue to make appointments and have tried the sanction threats and have started to get increasingly desperate with several home visits. I even got offered shopping vouchers for getting in touch.

I could have sent them a stern cease and desist letter but I reasoned that the time they were using chasing me to attend meetings is better than chasing someone they can bully, threaten and sanction.

I’m moving house soon and do not want to give them my new address, so would like to be as much of a pain to them as I can be before this. I thought about turning up for a meeting but billing them for my time. Additionally, there’s the route of finding out what they claim to have been doing for me during my time there and raising a complaint about every point.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

You could try billing them for your time, but you would need to inform them first (in writing) that your attendance would incur a consultancy fee. Once you have established grounds to levy a charge, it is quite likely that you would need to pursue it through the courts to get a payment.

As to how much to charge, I'd start with a basic £150 day rate plus expenses.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Make it £200 per day, plus expenses. The sheer bloody cheek of these providers/charlatans, home visits no less!

Good advice there, thanks for the help. I'm just waiting for them to make me another appointment now!