BankFodder BankFodder

stuggling

DPD failed to pay

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1279 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I use to work for DPD, started on 11/11/16 on training for 3 days then on my own on the 4th, (did work on the weekend) on Thursday I had it off due to an appointment I could not miss, they were made aware.

On each day I was told when I was next in, Wednesday and no one said anything, so Thursday I tried emailing on server all occasions as I do not have contact numbers for anyone. No response, tried again and again no answer! I took it they no longer wanted me.

No wages had been paid so I contacted them and again no answer, so decided HR who had no record of me! Decided to paste hr and the general manager of the site I had been working at into one email asking for my final wages.

The email I sent was:

Dear sirs,

I am emailing in regards to wages owed.

I'm requesting they are paid by 2nd December 2016 in to the following account;

Account detail given.

Failure to do so will leave me with no option but to go to an employment tribunal.

A response!! Telling me they had no bank details and I had failed to turn up to work and that I had not served notice to them apparently I just left! I'm not happy with this, I have the emails to show I emailed the general manager 3-4 times with bank account details and asking when next in and to contact me.

I got another message saying wages in by Friday.

I log onto an old account which we are not using due to being overdrawn and look today they paid wages in to there!! I can't get access to the wages as account over drawn by 447 and was paid 266, so still overdrawn! Not impressed if they apparently did not have my bank details how did they get this account! It's not even the same bank!! I'm livid! Ive rent to pay etc and can't even get the money!

Do not work for DPD LIVERPOOL!

In short, they paid you and it is not their problem that you were overdrawn.

I can sympathise because what wouldhappen if they paid the money into someone else's account, would they still say that you have been paid.

How on earth did they get the a/cdetails though, they dont just guess so you may have to submit a SAR to them to find out. asking them in writing first would be a good step. Stop emailing and be formal in your wording of the letter.

Print out copies of your emails and include them so they know where to start looking, inc the one with the corresct bank details. dont mention that the a/c that the money went into is yours for the moment, just say it wne t into the wrong account and see what they say

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.