Snupys66

Welcome finance secured loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1042 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Now thinking this welcome credit might be a forgery

1st don't remember signing it

2nd it state no ppi .

Now searching for old credit agreement found my old bank statement showing payment to welcome in Jan & Feb 08

payment was £450.58 and after ppi removed payment was down to £383 .50 which agreement produced by welcome states was the original agreement notice amount borrowed hasn't changed .still 27k it should be 22k after removal of ppi .

Am going to turn this house upside down if that's what it take .

Wouldnt welcome had sent a copy of the original agreement to LR to secure debt ?

Would try calling LR see if the keep copy .

No i dont think they send the agreement to LR, its a separate form for that which you sign and the solicitor usually deals with that.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

they often forged signature if you phoned up and did a re-write.

sar should be interesting!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets