Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


What to do?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1287 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I got a letter from Dukes Bailiffs regarding a a debt of £1412 owed to Worcester City Council.


During my investigations I find out that I have a CCJ with the exact same amount so I believe this is related to CCJ.


I have contacted by letter Dukes and the County.


Do I have to contact the courts as well?

And if this is indeed the CCJ?


How can I prove I do not owe the money?

This is dated from 3 years ago.


I never received a court summons.

What do I do?


I am now writing a letter to the Courts as well.

I do not believe I owe this money.

How can I prove I never received a court summons?

How can I prove I do not owe this money?

I dont even know what is this debt from///

If I do indeed owe this money I will do my best to pay this debt but I need proof first!

Can anyone help me??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you owe WCC any money ?


Council Tax non payment ?


Other dispute with them, housing benefit ?


Have you moved addresses during the last 3 years ?


Think you should get on the phone to WCC to find out what this is about and ask them for full details. Only with the information can you start to deal with it. Then come back for more advice.

We could do with some help from you.



 Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group


If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know the CCJ number

So as you did on your other thread

Ring northants bulk and ask for a copy


I expect as this is for a council

It will be a sundary debt for repairs to an old council rent you once had?


Are dukes operating as a court bailiff here?

Or are they simply chasing as a dca and can be ignored?


Can you scan up the letter please


And why did you not get the claim form nor the CCJ

What address were they sent too?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..


if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...