BankFodder BankFodder

gavmoulds

switched to santander - cant get to complain as i cant log-in!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1290 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I switched my Bank to these clowns after suffering Fraud with very little help from my previous morons.

I tried to login to my account at work a few weeks ago and it would not accept my details.

I later discover that my access is locked and I need to go through some kind of satanic ritual to be allowed access again.

Despite providing all of my details they could not do it.

The letter is in the post with your temp password and your temp in will follow.

Needless to say this has not happened and it seems completely and utterly impossible to get this simple issue resolved.

I cannot get through on the phone and guess what...you cannot even make a complaint because they wont let you.

Even if you get through on the phone to the complaints people...slect all the options to make a complaint I disovered yesterday that you dont actually get through to that depyt it simply routes you to customer service and they get to decide if you have a complaint or not.

And even then they wont register a complaint because...The issue has been resolved.

NO IT HAS NOT.

All i want to do is start using my mobile app and pc login again....Jesus.

I wont even mention the GUARANTEED SWITCH SERVICE.

Who are "the clowns"

satans bank

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

If you wanna complain, log it via their MD if you are unhappy.

Go to ceoemails site and grab the email addy.,

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis