BankFodder BankFodder

brianbss

NHS Pension Problem

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1287 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recently been TUPEE'd back to the NHS, April 2016, and was informed that because I had previously been with NHS, 2007-2013 and had opted to recieve my NHS pension when I left, I was not entitled to rejoin the NHS Pension Schemme. Subsequently, I was enroled on the goverment NEST pension scheme, which means my employer, NHS only pays into the scheme the minimum 1% contrubution. I have asked if they would increase my contributions to bring them in line with my colleagues but they have declined stating they have no obligations to increase their contributions. Any feedback would be helpful as to whether I have recourse or not. Thanks

Hello there.

You have a duplicate thread running in the main pensions section and ericsbrother has replied. In order to avoid confusion, I'm closing this thread. Anyone who can help can see the new thread via this link.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?472065-NHS-Pension-Problem&p=4971504#post4971504

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1287 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you