UKPC/SCS PCN Claim Form**DISCONTINUED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have you phoned the landowner co and asked to speak to Mr X, the person who signed the contract?

You may well find out that it is a "representative" who works for some management co and doesnt have the right to represent himself in this way.

get on the phone to the company HQ on monday and ask for him.

If they say he has left,

Why are you calling?

then you know that he was the right person.

If he is still there ask him when the contract was renewed, many arent

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks just thought I'd post an update regarding this, apologies for being so long away.

The case has now been discontinued by UKPC :) I had got as far as receiving and returning the N180 and receiving their copy of the N180.

I have since found out there have been a LOT of others at Crown Point who have been having the same issues and they took on the site management en masse via email who "as a gesture of goodwill" are cancelling all the outstanding parking charges (this is the same guy I spoke to on the phone a couple of months back).

Apologies for the anti-climax on this one! Half of me was quite looking forward to going to court but the realistic half of me is glad that it is over.

I would like to thank everyone for their support on this one, particularly ericsbrother and dx who have been very specific with advice. I will be making a donation to the site to help keep the good work rolling :)

great news

you have this in writing from the court too?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've got a copy of the Notice of Discontinuance they have sent to the court along with a cover letter which was dated yesterday (and I spent £10 on postage sending letters off today, wish I had checked my letters before I went to the Post Office!!), will wait for the letter to come from the court.

or give it till Monday and ring the court

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

dont apologise for getting a result,

you can sue UKPC if you still fancy a day out at court,

they will have obtained your data by misrepresenting their position and you will be entitled to at least £250 under VCS v Philip.

However this is not for the faint hearted bbut there is great help on thia available on the web

My heart is feeling faint so I may pass on that opportunity eric but thanks for pointing it out!

I am sat here laughing though because I've received a spam email from CPS Enforcement which said I had a PCN.

Suspected something fishy because of the poor spelling in the email so I Googled the site which said "appologies" for the spam emails sent out and to ignore them.

It has brightened my day and after reading other posts on this forum

sometimes it beggars belief how some of these companies even function if they karnt evan spel propa!!

Screenshot_20170206-144025.jpg

Thanks for posting that up and well done for getting the 'win'

What an appalling email s cam and a good warning to others. PCN's are never sent by email. If the police investigated the email and it turned out to be someone in the private parking industry, I would wet myself with laughter.

This also raises another point. Sending out emails to people who have just dealt with a PCN would suggest that there may have been a data breach with a private parking company??

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE