Vodafone issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2709 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A close relative of mine, my mum, had a contract under my dads name with vodafone that finished on 8th December.

Just before it ended, she took the pac code and gave it to her new provider ( as she got a sim only deal elsewhere)

When the contract was taken out, it was an iphone 4. Still in very excellent condition even now. But trying to get it unlocked is an absolute nightmare.

She has tried the online request forms, on more than 2 occasions, twice it went through but no response whatsoever, other times the audio captcha was so hard to read even i couldnt make it out, tried ringing them but since shes no longer a vodafone customer she cant get through. So, my mum had to fork out an pay for a vodafone sim, and a fiver credit to activate the SIM just so she could get in touch with vodafone to be told she has to go to a store and they can do it. So she went to the store, to be told oh no you have to do it online'

She is,as expected, really annoyed from the total inconvenience. What can be done? Any ideas?

Hi

I would think Lee would be able to help in this one. You would think unlocking would be an easy job wouldn't you. Not for VF

Please follow the link below and post on this thread the automated reply number you should receive.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-November-2014**&p=2343766&viewfull=1#post2343766

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

You don't need a vodaphone sim card to call them. Call them at 01635 676061 (Which is a landline number). When it asks for your mobile number, keep pressing "0", it may repeat itself a couple of times, but then it will send you to the main menu as normal (just called it to test). Also it avoids their national rate numbers.

Dear Lee,

My dad emailed you with his details and the WRT-135 CAG FORUM in the subject box. Sorry for the delay, my fathers been unwell. Still recovering from Neumonia.

The response received from that was this :

We don’t use this email address anymore, so our advisers won’t get your message. Don’t worry, you can chat to an adviser online instead – they’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Please Advise because my mum, dad and I are becoming more and more angry at the constant obstacles Vodafone are putting in the way. Lee, my dads also emailed Jeremy Hoencamp directly as this issues needs resolving fast. The other PAYG Sim my dad had to buy, and top up to activate, just so he could call customer services....he wants reimbursing too because its caused my dad and mum so much inconvenience. my dad was a loyal customer for years and this is how hes treated. its disgusting and not acceptable.

Lee, my dad said you emailed him saying you cant find an acount for him. Apparently a few days prior they spoke to someone on the phone who had no problem locating his account. so they have filled in the form as you requested. yet again.....

OK Lee, i just found out my dad spoke to someone a few days ago. on the phone. Seemed to know what he was doing and on about, the phone was successfully unlocked and my parents werent charged for it ( righly so since they been messed about for weeks and were VF customers for years)

Thanks for attempting to resolve this issue.

• 1 year later...

Hello, i need to get in touch with Lee the Vodafone Rep on here.

How can i message him?

i took a 12 mont sim only deal with vodafone, began 9th march 2016.

By end of June 2016, i decided to cancel and took the PAC and went to another supplier.

i assumed by 9th July, i will get my final bill including my early termination fees.

How wrong was I?

on Live Chat last night, a rep initially couldnt locate my account.

He then found it and told me i had an outstanding balance of £209.

Yet ive received no bills or letters requesting payment.

I asked him why this was, and his response was that once a contract is cancelled, all communications are stopped.

But i told him thats absurd, surely I am meant to receive a final bill for payment in which id be happy to py the full amount.

He told me all he could do was raise a request and id receive a bill by this friday...

. im so annoyed. why cant they just do their job properly.

Hello, i need to get in touch with Lee the Vodafone Rep on here.

How can i message him?

Hi,

vodafone's account has been suspended, you will not be able to contact Lee on the forum.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

sadly lee is no longer around on CAG.

why are you having to pay the full amount?

it should only be a small cancellation fee?

bet they've trashed your credit file too?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

vodafone's account has been suspended, you will not be able to contact Lee on the forum.

Oh no! What happened?!

Lee is the only one who can help me with this!

sadly lee is no longer around on CAG.

why are you having to pay the full amount?

it should only be a small cancellation fee?

bet they've trashed your credit file too?

dx

I have to pay the remaining 9 months outright.

They haven't trashed it yet but seriously how the hell am I meant to pay it without even receive any kind of Bill!

• 4 months later...

i took a vodafone 12 month deal.

..unlimied data for 3 months but

as soon as the unlimited data ended.

..so did the speed of the internet and even the signal became poor.

i took the PAC and moved to another provider. this was early july.

i got a letter in lte september demanding the payment but cant afford it.

i admittedly left and i got a letter last week demanding payment or they will default me.

this debt to vodafone is on my stepchange dmp plan awaiting to be actioned by stepchange

but once stepchange make the payments on my behalf can vodafone still default me?

i was hoping to speak to Lee the vodafone rep.... if hes still around.

Lee is no longer around. I'm afraid that the Vodafone customer service presence here became sporadic to say the best and became a huge disappointment. They were unable to supply sufficient resources and it seemed very clearly that the exercise in providing a customer service rep here was calculated mainly to get people off the forum and out of public view.

the default will happen regardless to you entering into a DMP.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...