Barclays PPI and other charges

theformerdebtor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

look ok to me

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx

Give a man a gun and he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he'll rob everyone!

The Bank:

An institution, where you can borrow money if you can present sufficient evidence, to prove that you don't need it !!!

The Banker:

A man, who will lend you an umbrella, but want it back as soon as it will start to rain !!!

Just need to print the letters and I just need to change the name to the one with the acc charges and they good to go. I will print them in the same day I will send them.

Give a man a gun and he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he'll rob everyone!

The Bank:

An institution, where you can borrow money if you can present sufficient evidence, to prove that you don't need it !!!

The Banker:

A man, who will lend you an umbrella, but want it back as soon as it will start to rain !!!

Sounds good - send a separate letter to B's for each topic.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Sounds good - send a separate letter to B's for each topic.

:-)

Hi slick

Thanks.

The Bank:

The Banker:

Hi all

I was browsing and looking and looking and again browsing.............

Can't find a letter to send together with both claims.

I was thinking to do them myself but I changed my mind, as I don't want to miss to put something on or to put something wrong, something that might make them hang onto.

Can anybody point me to some letters that might be the right ones to send together with the forms, please?

Thanks in advance

TFD :-)

The Bank:

The Banker:

Hi all

Found it. The one for Current Ac was right under my nose. Silly Billy. :-)

Still can't find a letter to send with the ppi spready :???:

Thanks

TFD :-)

The Bank:

The Banker:

for the PPI you need to fill out a FOS CQ

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/technical_notes/ppi.html

all in the PPI forum

don't give multiple reasons for PPI mis sale focus on ONE reason.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re:

I am writing in relation to the above payment protection (PPI) policy which i believe was mis-sold to me in relation to my

I believe you have not treated me fairly for the following reasons;

· The PPI was added without my knowledge..

· You have been punished by the Financial Conduct Authority for failing to treat customers fairly and I do not believe that the PPI I bought was sold in my best interest.

Unless you can prove that the policy was fair and reasonable and that I was treated fairly when I was sold the insurance, I demand a full refund of all premiums, and subsequent interest on these payments, that I have paid in relation to this policy. I also expect 8% interest to be added to each payment I have made as this is the statutory amount a court would pay.

I look forward to your full and prompt response to this letter. If this matter is not settled within eight weeks of this letter I shall be contacting the Financial Ombudsman to investigate my complaint.

This letter is in respect of the above account that was issued by

Yours faithfully

I am writing in relation to the above payment protection (PPI) policy which I believe was mis-soldicon to me.

I believe you have not treated me fairly for the following reasons;

I was not employed at the time I took the insurance – so it would have been impossible for me to make a valid insurance claim - and was not asked about this.

You have been punished by the Financial Services Authority for failing to treat customers fairly and I do not believe that the PPI I bought was sold in my best interest.

Unless you can prove that the policy was fair and reasonable and that I was treated fairly when I was sold the insurance, I demand a full refund of all premiums, and subsequent interest on these payments - Total £12093.88, that I have paid in relation to this policy. I also expect 8% interest to be added to each payment I have made as this is the statutory amount a court would pay.

I look forward to your full and prompt response to this letter. If this matter is not settled within eight weeks of this letter I shall be contacting the Financial Ombudsmanicon to investigate my complaint.

=============

Yours faithfully,.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1606652/LETTER-TEMPLATE-Mis-sold-PPI.html

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx

Great Thanks.

What address I should send it to? I was thinking to send it back to the address that their PPI letter came from, but I will send it recorded delivery and the address shows a PO BOX. Who's gonna sign for it?

This is the address

Barclays

PPI 321Team

PO Box 9133

Wigston

LE18 9DG

Thanks

TFD

The Bank:

The Banker: