New Generation Parking Management - PCN Prospect Place, Cardiff CF11 0AS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've been reading through the forum and have so far only found a couple of older threads relating to these chancers...

I've received a Parking Charge Notice through the post from NewGeneration Parking Management stating that i was "not parked in marked bay". This was indeed the case but there were no available visitors spaces and we were staying at a friend's flat in the housing estate. I had a valid parking ticket for the entire period.

I've copied the standard answers in to the thread below and have attached a copy of the letter as a pdf.

1 Date of the infringement

05/11/2016 21:43

2 Date on the NTK

11/11/2016

3 Date received

14/11/2016

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012?

No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes, photos of my car taken by a digital camera, no ANPR

6 Have you appealed?

Not yet.

Have you had a response?

7 Who is the parking company?

New Generation Parking Management

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Prospect Place, Cardiff CF11 0AS

It states on the letter that they are a member of the IPC and that they use the IAS for appeals.

Should i just appeal via their website stating that the charge isn't valid, using the standard response?

Many thanks in advance,

Adam

IMG_20161114_0001_01.pdf

Edited by Andyorch
Edited

You have 2 choices,

ignore them for the moment

or send a short letter saying that no breach of contract occurred.

You then have to get your friend to photograph the signs there so we can be assured that this is actually the case.

This is just a delaying letter fro the moment until we have sight of the signage.

You can also ask your friend if the parking is included in the LEASE or whether it is part of a separate arrangement.

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response. My friend's lease does include the parking space as part of the agreement. I've uploaded a copy of the signs displayed too.

Cheers,

Adam

pcn-image2.jpg

pcn-image1.jpg

their signage is out of date regarding their ATA so not enforceable.

This means they have broken the DPA by getting your keeper details.

Also, they havent cretaed a keeper liability as they have abused their position

They wont have planning permission for the signage and I would bet that their contract is with some astate management co and not the landowner.

Ask your friend who the managing agents are and that will give you the answer to that point.

A contract with a third party isnt binding on you as the pakring co have no "locus standi"

• Confused 1

their signage is out of date regarding their ATA so not enforceable. Thhis means they have broken the DPA by getting your keeper details. Also, they havent cretaed a keeper liability as they have abused their position

They wont have planning permission for the signage and I would bet that their contract is with some astate management co and bnot the landowner. Ask your friend who the managing agents are and that will give you the answer to that point. A contract with a third party isnt binding on you as the pakring co have no "locus standi"

Brilliant spot there EB. Due to that fact, I wouldn't even bother appealing as if this ever came to court, the claimant would have to prove those signs were not there at the time of the infringement. Muppets

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ah I didn't even spot that so thank you very much.

Is it not worth contacting them and pointing this out to save the hassle of not knowing if they're going to think about taking legal action in the future and get closure on it then?

You could inform them of this fact but no doubt they will try and bluff their way out of it. As they are members of the very biased IPC, any appeal to them will be rejected as they don't seem to use anyone with an ounce of common sense.

Personally, I would let them hang themselves. As they are with the IPC, they may just try it on with Gladstons Solicitors who are also run by the same people as the IPC and the IAS (conflict of interest???)

Gladstones tend to file flawed particulars of claim and while you may have to attend the county court to defend a claim, you will get your costs paid and if they did file whilst knowing the signs were unlawful, this could then be classed as a vexatious claim and you get more costs from NGP.

Even if BW Legal took the case, the same applies.

That is why I would say ignore them. What would be good is to get your friend to video himself by the signs and hold a copy of that days newspaper. Nobody can argue that fact, could they!

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

• 2 months later...

All,

Few months down the line now and after a single "reminder" letters I've now received the attached. Just thought I'd keep everyone updated so if anyone else gets the same invoice from New Generation Parking Management they can see their deceitful process...

Still keep ignoring or do I have to respond yet?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66823[/ATTACH]

Hi

I have had to unapprove the attachment as it contains reference numbers which could identify you.

As for FEC, I would say FEC off! :-)

As an edit, A director of FEC is Anthony Roberts who is a director of....wait for it....NGP

FEC are less than a year old as well

That's fine as far as I can see.

My original opinion stands. Ignore. NGP will have to take court action to get a penny. You may wish to head this off if you choose but NGP are not known for common sense.

You could write and inform them that any claim will be fully defended and their failures will be brought before the court.

note the amount they claim has gone up to £160. Perhaps you should look up thie FCA registration number!!!

save you the trouble, I did. They arent registered so they cant handle money on behalf of clients nor enter into credit agreements, as would be required to bump the money up to £160 from whatever NGP wanted.

Now you know this it makes them less scary and more like criminal chancers.

No debt collector ever has any rights or interests in any matter. They all know this but rely on your ignorance and a threatening name to make you think they are something they arent. they are not bailiffs and even bailiffs have prescribed procedures and limits as to what they can say or do.