style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heya,

My employer's solicitors sent this to me today:

'We refer to your impact statement provided in relation to your sickle cell condition.

Having considered your statement we write to confirm on behalf of the Respondent that the Respondent accepts for the purposes of this litigation that you were a disabled person within the meaning of Section 6(1) Equality Act 2010 and that your disability is sickle cell anaemia.

The Respondent respectfully submits that this issue shall no longer be required to be dealt with at the Preliminary Hearing on 16 December 2016.

For the avoidance of any doubt, the Respondent denies all of your claims as set out in its response to the claim.

We confirm we have copied this email to the Tribunal.'

What shall I make of this?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Heya,

My employer's solicitors sent this to me today:

'We refer to your impact statement provided in relation to your sickle cell condition.

Having considered your statement we write to confirm on behalf of the Respondent that the Respondent accepts for the purposes of this litigation that you were a disabled person within the meaning of Section 6(1) Equality Act 2010 and that your disability is sickle cell anaemia.

The Respondent respectfully submits that this issue shall no longer be required to be dealt with at the Preliminary Hearing on 16 December 2016.

For the avoidance of any doubt, the Respondent denies all of your claims as set out in its response to the claim.

We confirm we have copied this email to the Tribunal.'

What shall I make of this?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

It seems they aren't contesting the disability argument. Without sight of your pleadings its difficult to have a view on your case.

p

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Also, they offered a settlement via an exit package last Friday which I speedily agreed to(I'm eager to leave the company from hell,lol) and gave them a figure on Monday. However, they have not come back to me and the PH is Friday. I have read they cannot offer an exit package and not go through with it because I can construe that as constructive dismissal; is this correct? I am talking to ACAS but would appreciate any thoughts/experiences you can offer me. Many thanks.

Alesha

they haven;t offered it until you have the offer in your hand in writing. All you've done so far is have a totally legal chat about options.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!