Vodafone customer service or the lack of..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been a voda customer for many years

I decided to switch to a sim only iPhone plan around 2 weeks ago

was promised along with unlimited calls & texts and

8gb data with additional sure signal box extra

2gb roaming data at no extra charge.

Rang a few days chasing up my sure signal box was there one?

No! Apparently no record at all including the 2gb roaming data I was promised.

2nd time I was promised this again along with extra credit of £60 to my account for my trouble

Chased it up today this morning

nothing on my notes again about the deal

but they said they have sent out my sure signal box but I have not received it.

Trying to explain all this again but no resolution.

I have asked for my Pac code

was sent a text and email of my pac code and shortly after I had my line cut.

I have been without service all day

tried their online chat who promised will get my line restored in 30 mins as from this morning but no service.

I have shortly Just got back from customer services had to call off my landline from home after work

who have now said will take till midnight to restore my line.

Totally gutted and disheartened of the level of service from a well known global brand Vodafone.

I have been a voda customer for many years

I decided to switch to a sim only iPhone plan around 2 weeks ago

was promised along with unlimited calls & texts and

8gb data with additional sure signal box extra

2gb roaming data at no extra charge.

Rang a few days chasing up my sure signal box was there one?

No! Apparently no record at all including the 2gb roaming data I was promised.

2nd time I was promised this again along with extra credit of £60 to my account for my trouble

Chased it up today this morning

nothing on my notes again about the deal

but they said they have sent out my sure signal box but I have not received it.

Trying to explain all this again but no resolution.

I have asked for my Pac code

was sent a text and email of my pac code and shortly after I had my line cut.

I have been without service all day

tried their online chat who promised will get my line restored in 30 mins as from this morning but no service.

I have shortly Just got back from customer services had to call off my landline from home after work

who have now said will take till midnight to restore my line.

Totally gutted and disheartened of the level of service from a well known global brand Vodafone.

Update: It is 0155 hrs still no service on my mobile

Hi and welcome to CAG. Sorry you were missed.

What you have incurred is just another case of Vodafones ineptitude. It seems very strange that the customer services team cannot find a recording of the call and listen to what you were promised. The reason! VF don't keep call recordings for very long. In some cases, they delete a call within 3 days.

What are VF trying to hide?

Anyway, I suggest you use the PAC code as soon as possible so that you don't lose the number and go with anyone but VF. All companies have problems but lots less than VF (the most complained about company last year)

I also suggest a letter of complaint to their head office. Stay off the phone unless you can record their drivel and insist they record the call and keep it safe.

As you signed up to a SIM only contract, I think you should keep a check on your credit file as it is likely VF will try to continue charge you for the (non existent )service and when they don't get it, they will mark your credit file adversely resulting in higher borrowing costs. This is why I suggest a complaint as any action must stop. If they continue chasing during a period of dispute, that is grounds for further complaint.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Congrats on having your line restored with £1.97 compensation. This is Vodafone for you.

Consequently your thread has caught the eyes of Vodafones Twitter team...

So where are we at right now?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Congrats on having your line restored with £1.97 compensation. This is Vodafone for you.

Consequently your thread has caught the eyes of Vodafones Twitter team...

So where are we at right now?

Well I'm a sucker for punishment proceeded to vodafone upgrades team this morning was promised on the iPhone sim only tariff on £15 which is unlimited texts&minutes 5gb data plus an extra 2gb so 7gb data a month and a sure signal device for foc. Was promised a text from the lady about the confirmation of upgrade. Rang in my brek at work no sure signal box again told customer service to listen in to our conversation this morning and was promised a £69 credit onto my account. I have not even mentioned yet the extra 2gb data I was offered on top of the 5gb plan so will have to chase this up again also. Do vodafone attempt to lasso customers with deals that ain't ? My mobile no ends in 111 if the Vodafone team wants to resolve my issues.

You have numerous options on this one. You can either...

- Complain to the Directors Office via email

- Letter in your complaint to Customer Relations / Directors

- Via twitter which we can put you in contact if need be, but Id ask that you keep us posted on the matter

- Talk to Customer Services again...

Which do you want to do?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

The irony !! At the start of this post I requested a PAC code which I received and then they cut my line I couldn't of even got to use it due to you need to have an active line so you can be transferred to another network provider. Try twitter option I think.

"Thank you for your call to Rucinder at Vodafone.

I'd like to confirm that we've agreed the following upgrade on your mobile number 111

You've chosen a SIM-Only agreement.

The bundle you've chosen is a 20GB Red Value (Winter Sale) Sim plan, which includes Unlimited minutes, Unlimited texts and 20GB data at a cost of £22.2 per month including VAT. for a minimum of 12 months.

You can keep track of your usage, billing and check out all terms & conditions on your Vodafone App (available through the Google Play store) and online at vodafone.co.uk/myaccount

Thank you for staying with Vodafone."

They have now put me on a higher price plan which I never chose.

Thanks will wait and see what they do.

HI Huggi

It appears that Vodafone have asked that you tweet them directly, but I dont think this is going to help you. Can i make a suggestion.

Id complain to the CEO team via email. Complain via their CEOS (You can get the emails from CEO Email) and get some real compensation and a full apology.

I think you could really take them for their terrible service.

FKO

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi

Had a phone call from Vodafone on behalf of CEO office had a satisfied result they have sent me a sure signal box and £70 credit for my troubles. Just hope in future upgrades chat/telephone will record and note agreements when upgrading. Thanks to the above who have helped and read my posts.

I would suggest that in the future YOU record any calls with VF. They don't need to be told unless you intend to publish the recordings.

Glad you got this sorted.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE