United Kash purchased Different Money Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

United Kash have again emailed to suspend collections activities for 7 days. 2 hours later they text saying a field agent WILL be to my home within 7 days.

There will be a wake and burial from that property in the next 7 days and in a moment of panic I called them to explain the situation and stop.

They said they believed me to be pulling wool over their eyes and that he believes the visit will go ahead.

I asked for some leniency in light of the wake and he said I was wasting his time and hung up the phone.

Does someone have a contact for the CEO or director or some form of management as this will result in a sad situation becoming stressful and upsetting.

Any help would be appreciated. I do not want to ignore them in case someone visits but they are unwilling to talk unless I pay the alleged debt.

Thanks.

Edited by richardidk123

why did you phone :)

no worries, if someone turns up just tell them that they are trespassing and to leave or you'll call the police.

and, a poss ground for formal complaint if they do seeing as you advised them of your bereavement circs, and they ignored and hung up....

have you done a cca request

why did you phone :)

no worries, if someone turns up just tell them that they are trespassing and to leave or you'll call the police.

and, a poss ground for formal complaint if they do seeing as you advised them of your bereavement circs, and they ignored and hung up....

have you done a cca request

Phoned in a moment of panic...

I don't want anyone turning up as I no longer live there. It is my parents property. They sent the CCA along with the first email they sent.

Anything further I can do?

why did you phone them..

playing into their threat-o-text hands me thinks

they are not bailiffs and every penny they get out of you will PAY for the same tactics on the next person..

so as you don't like it

don't fund their antics

ignore them.

save all the texts and letters andemails

and when you're settled

it will form avery nice complaint to the FCA

that's how we dealt with

MT collect

and

CFO

and

MOtormile

ALL were curtailed

all were heavily fined and are now toothless.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Phoned in a moment of panic...

I don't want anyone turning up as I no longer live there. It is my parents property. They sent the CCA along with the first email they sent.

Anything further I can do?

it seems unlikely that anyone will visit. afaik, despite loads of threatened 'agent' visits.

have you sent a no visit/trespass type letter.

otherwise, its as per dx, ignore the visit threats.

I fully appreciate they are unlikely to send anyone out, however I do not want to take that chance no matter how low. I am thinking a formal complaint around how a vulnerable situation was not dealt with in regards to them hanging up the phone.

There seems to only be two people working on their phones from a little digging I've done so must be a small time company. How would I go about obtaining a contact email or number for the higher ups as these clowns are ignorant bullies who have threatened me moreso than any of the countless other DCA I've had and I think the only way they'll listen is through the bosses.

On a side note, the guy today said they would settle my account at £150 if I wanted. Desperation for a loan that wasn't affordable. DM also seem to have ceased trading?

fkofilee

will have all the details.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...