Registering to vote - no fixed address

williamjohnwood

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have recently moved into my first 'proper' place in as many as three years. Without going into detail, I've had no fixed address for this time, spending two or three days a week in a few different addresses. I want to register to vote, but are unsure on how to answer a question (as weird as it sounds). It asks if you've permenently moved address in the past I think 12 months. Now, the addresses in question have all played host to me over a small period of time, as such I haven't been registered in any of them or any address for the past three or four years. Now, logic would say 'no', but as the addresses have been family and friends, I have lived in a few addresses in the last 12 months and have permenently left them all. I just don't want to give false information on the form. So, should I just say no? Or yes?

I understand this is more than likely an obvious question. It's just making me think. Many thanks for your time. :)