1st Credit CCA return for LLoyds Loan with no signatures!

paulm76

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help needed please.

Debt was with Lloyds who assigned it to 1st Credit on 31/7/2012. I have kept them at bay for years with CCA requests which they failed to deal with.

Now they have sent me a copy, which is clearly a reconstruction.

I am also sure that the loan was taken out before April 2007. So bearing this in mind they have to provide me with a Signed copy to enforce the debt?

I have attached the response to the CCA and the CCA (i have removed my address from the CCA)

Any advice would be great

Agreement number still showing on CCA...please obscure and repost.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Roughly when was this Lloyds loan taken out ? When did you last make a payment or admit in writing to owing the debt ?

They don't need to supply a signed CCA at this stage. If it goes to Court, my understanding is that it depends on when the CCA was issued and how the CCA was issued.

Did you sign up to the loan online or not in a Lloyds Branch ? Was it done electronically or would you have signed the CCA ? If you would have signed the CCA in order to get the loan, then it comes down to an argument in Court about whether this CCA is a true copy of the original.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Help needed please.

Debt was with Lloyds who assigned it to 1st crediticon on 31/7/2012. I have kept them at bay for years with CCA requests which they failed to deal with.

Now they have sent me a copy, which is clearly a reconstruction.

I am also sure that the loan was taken out before April 2007. So bearing this in mind they have to provide me with a Signed copy to enforce the debt?

I have attached the response to the CCA and the CCA (i have removed my address from the CCA)

Any advice would be great

1st Credit CCA.pdf

Threads merged...please keep to one thread per issue.

Andy

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

was your address on the recon correct at the time of loan inception

any terms and conditions included?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Roughly when was this Lloyds loan taken out ? When did you last make a payment or admit in writing to owing the debt ?

They don't need to supply a signed CCA at this stage. If it goes to Court, my understanding is that it depends on when the CCA was issued and how the CCA was issued.

Did you sign up to the loan online or not in a Lloyds Branch ? Was it done electronically or would you have signed the CCA ? If you would have signed the CCA in order to get the loan, then it comes down to an argument in Court about whether this CCA is a true copy of the original.

I have no idea when I actually took it out, as its disappeared from my credit file as its over 6 years since the defult, but its not statue barred (ive tried that).

The loan would have been taken out in person in a branch I believe.

what have you tried, have they given you proof that its not. eg a record of payment/statement of account

Yes they provided a very basic statement which showed the last payment was in July 2012, so its within the 6 year time frame.

Yes they provided a very basic statement which showed the last payment was in July 2012, so its within the 6 year time frame.

ok.

to see if it was before 07 or not, when passing just pop into a branch and see if they can look up the account when it was taken out.

even if its prior, they'll prob still argue carey re any court enforcement. but, you cld try arguing that. and any proper execution.

IMO

:-):rant:

There are some DCA's that issue iffy statements showing payments and if probed asking where the payments have come from they have difficulty.

Is this a Lloyds statement of payments or one issued by a DCA ?

i am not sure the CCA sent is the one you signed in a Lloyds branch and the DCA has simply removed the signature. It is simply a recreation of the CCA that would have been issued by Lloyds at the time. As long as the CCA was issued before April 2007 and it needed to be signed, then you just need to hold your nerve, defending any court claim received. Get them to prove the debt and provide a signed CCA. Most Banks have offsite storage with companies that charge for retrieval and they don't therefore help DCA's by getting hold of original documents. But it is Judge lottery and the DCA might manage to persuade a Judge that they have established the debt is your and provided sufficient documentation. You might get lucky that the DCA does not proceed or a Judge requires original documents.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread