St James's Hospital Leeds, PCN ZZPS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not been on here for a while.

Received a NTO five months after parking in a hospital.

There was no pcn on the car so was surprised to get a NTO five months later.

I have looked about this site and fired off a couple of emails which I will copy below.

Can anyone help?

Further to your letter dated 3rd October and request for payment.

Please note that there was no PCN on the car and this is the first I am aware.

The incident referred to is more than 56 days prior to the receipt of your notice.

As such you have not complied with the requirements of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 to imply keeper liability. In which case, the matter must be taken up with the driver of the vehicle.

As the keeper of the vehicle, I consider this matter to be closed and shall not enter into any further communication.

Yours faithfully

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

Our client is not relying on POFA(2012) in order to pursue this PCN.

Our client will argue the balance of probability that as you are the keeper you would have been the driver as well.

Our client feels there is sufficient evidence to pursue this PCN and have maintained their instruction to recover the outstanding balance. If the account remains unresolved, it will progress to debt recovery.

Kind regards

Good Afternoon.

As the vehicle is insured for two drivers, I am afraid this cannot be relied on in court.

I fully intend to defend any court action, where I will furnish the courts with a copy of the Certificate of Insurance, showing two named drivers.

Yours faithfully,

Good afternoon,

So just to be clear, you are going to submit the driver's details in court?

Seems like this may be looked at as a waste of the court's time, why not submit the driver's details now to avoid this process?

Either way, these details will be supplied and this PCN will be pursued.

Kind regards

I do not know who was driving!

Just to be clear - this PCN was issued 5 MONTHS ago!

There was no ticket on the vehicle and this has been your first contact regarding this matter.

Are you expecting me to remember who was driving the vehicle 5 months ago?

You need to read my last email properly.

I did not suggest I was going to give the driver details in court! I

wrote that I would prove there are two named drivers, meaning you cannot assume the owner was the driver!

Your request is unreasonable, given the delay in sending out a NTO

Good morning

If there are only 2 named drivers, and it wasn't you driving. It may be easier to work out who was driving than you think.

You said you will submit insurance documents which will name the 2 people on the policy.

One will be you, and and the other the driver?

Once this evidence is presented the liability can be updated.

The balance will have increased by that point though, however, that will be due to your obstruction.

Kind regards

You are either not reading my emails, or being deliberately obstructive.

I have repeatedly told you that I DO NOT know who was driving, as the incident was some 5 months ago!

It is impossible to remember which of the two named drivers were driving the vehicle some 5 months ago. Why has it taken 5 months to issue a NTO ?

Good afternoon,

If you had a chat with the other person named on the policy I am sure between you, you would be able to figure out who was driving.

The fact that our client gave the driver 5 months to resolve this before involving you as the registered keeper would stand in their favour as there is no time limit for this correspondence to be sent out unless you are reliant on the Protections Of Freedoms Act (2012), which our client is not.

This will progress to the legal stage if you do not co-operate.

Why waste the time going down this route when I can offer you an affordable payment plan that resolves this matter without legal fees applied?

Kind regards

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

should have ignored them then....

what hospital and who is the PPC?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

The chain of emails is funny and actually shows just how childish these companies are.

We do need more details of the company in question as the only one I can find so far is PCN (NW) Ltd.

Have a look at the bottom of the letter and it should have the full details of the company.

Oh yes, stop feeding their ego's

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

leeds NHS parking are self governed from looking at other threads here as far as I can see

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ah ZZZPS

and they

they are all the same all fleecers

you say the PCN is hospital issued?

or is there a company name on it?

and they

ok so who was the nto from or was it a ntk?

and who did you email?

and they

What you have received is very misleading. Can you upload the document in pdf format and obscure all personal details. ( name, address, car reg no., any barcodes and reference numbers)

IpaymyPCN.net is a company that acts for many parking companies so they don't actually run the parking management. This must be either in house or another company.

Either way, I would complain to the hospital as this sort of practice is nasty.

• Confused 1

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

If the 'client' ( not this shower) is a member of the BPA then yes, they should. Members of the BPA follow the rules of PoFA 2012. Members of the IPC do not follow PoFA and as such they can take as long as they want.

This is where things get confusing. We don't actually know who their client is! (apart from being the hospital)

ZZPS who operate the ipaymyPCN are members of the BPA so I would be complaining to them about the content of the emails

If the 'client' ( not this shower) is a member of the BPA then yes, they should. Members of the BPA follow the rules of PoFA 2012. Members of the IPC do not follow PoFA and as such they can take as long as they want.

This is where things get confusing. We don't actually know who their client is! (apart from being the hospital)

ZZPS who operate the ipaymyPCN are members of the BPA so I would be complaining to them about the content of the emails

Yes, bottom of letter says they are members of BPA. thanks

Took a while to find but Leeds NHS trust are members of the BPA so all the rubbish spouted in those emails should also be reported to Jimmy's as well.

[email protected]

As members of the BPA, all members MUST follow the protocols laid out in this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/9155/guidance-unpaid-parking-charges.pdf

No PCN issued, No Notice To Keeper issued within 56 days, No opportunity to appeal therefore any claim in court should fail so apart from the complaints to Jimmy's and the BPA, I would ignore this bunch of fools

Why does the insurance being for 2 named drivers limit the drivers of that car to just those two people? My car is insured for 2 named drivers but I can drive any vehicle that does not belong to me as well. So anyone with similar insurance could have legally been driving your car with your permission. PPC's are such idiots.

bowlarks

and they

let 'em willy wave

ignore

but don't ignore a claimform should they be stupid enough to get a court to issue one.

next time..

NO LETTER TENNIS is the answer!!

and they

You could dare them to.

They know that they have no authority to do anything and so far their paper trail will land them introuble if it is continued by their client.

The reality is they want your money and are hoping that you have been frightened enough by what they spout into paying.

Your continues communications make it look to them as though they have you hooked so they ramp up the threats and insinuation.

If you go quiet expect more threatening letters and then a "final chance" to settle.

After that they will more than likely disappear because they only get paid to write scary letters.

Block their email address so they have to use money posting things.