Saj33

Doing an F&F to lowells over co-op student OD debt with consent order help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 636 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I have an ongoing debt which i am currently repaying monthly to lowell solicitors.

The debt was for an coop student overdraft,

i was taken to court and i agreed a tomlin order/consent order.

I currently owe £1000 but i am now in a position to offer a lump sum to clear the debt,

how much should i offer as a full and final settlement?

Or because it is an consent order do i have repay the full amount?

Any help will be appreciated.

moved to legal forum.

have you ever sent co-op an sar to findout if their are any penalty charges [refused DD OD fees PPI etc]

that can be reclaimed FIRST before you offer an F&F?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi,

I have never been charged anything on the account, i had the account for about a year and they closed the account because no payments were made into the account.

Hi,

I am currently paying £10 a month

Hi,

I have never been charged anything on the account, i had the account for about a year and they closed the account because no payments were made into the account.

bet you have got all the statements?

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Okay thanks...all Consent/Tomlin Orders should facilitate recourse for the terms to be changed/agreed so if you can successfully negotiate a settlement figure and its accepted by the claimant as F&FS...then the Consent Order is nulled or superseded by an updated consent..

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi,

So because of the consent order, will the dca play hard ball and demand the full amount or do i have a good chance of negotiating a reduced settlement amount?

Do i have to negotiate the full and final through the courts or can i go straight to the dca? I am not sure of the minimum i should offer?

Hi,

So because of the consent order, will the dca play hard ball and demand the full amount or do i have a good chance of negotiating a reduced settlement amount? Dont know until you open negotiations with them

Do i have to negotiate the full and final through the courts or can i go straight to the dca? DCA I am not sure of the minimum i should offer?

Thats what negotiations are for...start low and see what they agree to.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Ok i will contact them. They an email contact address, i was going to send an email rather than write a letter, is this ok to do?

I personally would ring them....they are then unprepared and not responding from a script.

and?

spreadsheets