Has MICHAEL SCHWARTZ got his comuppance?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As many of us know, Mr Schwartz has used various spellings of his name and some very different signatures in the past. I found this on the Pranksters website.

http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/Content/documents/11459.2015.Schwartz.pdf

I was surprised to find he is (was) a criminal lawyer so must have screwed up so many times in his past that only a parking company would accept him.

It's a fascinating read and goes to show how he has behaved in the past.

Enjoy 127fs3780538.gif

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

interesting, I will have to look up the SRA roll number as there are 2 sols of that name and I thought that the one we know and love was older than that.

The reason for the problem with spelling is name is that Ashley Cohen was signing things on his behalf when there was no legal authority to do so and in any case Schwartz wasnt registered as a practising solicitor at the time so had no authority to sign anything in that capacity anyway. He was censured by the SRA for that.

Asley Cohen has a lot of trouble remembering who he is, occasionally he thinks he works for the Co-Op, other times for DEAL, sometimes CEL and also for Star parking and the Creative Parking group of companies that share an address. He just forgot to tell Companies house all of this though.

Still he does a lot for charity but I have never managed to work out where the money of that charity comes from and goes to or why it needs to borrow money and then lend it out when it has over a hundred grand in the bank..

, I will have to look up the SRA roll number as there are 2 sols of that name .

just one M D S showing on lawsoc site. is that the one?

I recall that when I was making a complaint to the SRA there were 2 people of that name, one was retired ( the parking bandit's friend) and the other worked for a company/partnership.

The sanction applied against that M Shwartz (probably wrong spelling causing confusion) was that he was barred from signing anythingin his own anme as he was not registered to practice as a solicitor at the time and that he was to only work under the supervision of a grown up.