Madcelts Vs Barclays - Wedding Fund!!!

madcelts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Madcelts, I have the same letter identical, so no panik there.

I think it is an actual hearing, the only different thing mine said was that they wanted the court bundle sent to court and BB by 14 days before hearing.

So i would guess yours is the same, you can just phone the court and they will clarify this with you, they are very nice and helpfull.

My date is 28th June, so i completed my court bundle now and will be posting it this week. It seems we have been lucky and avoided a prelim/directions hearing.

Good luck hope this helps

I will be phoning BB on the 14th June to see if they will settle, i am also trying today worth a shout i thought.

Caz :p

Thanks for the reply, there was no mention of a court bundle, and now even more worried as its less than 14 days until the court date. Rats!!!! Will have to try and call the courts tomorrow as don't have my reference number on me.

Anyone else????

Please call Krysta and ask who is dealing with your case as there are less than 14 days till your court date, she WILL settle.

do you have her number

here it is just in case Krysta 02071164753 phone her now, she WILL settle today, please........

Let me know how you get on

Caz ps. she settled mine yesterday and i have got a month till my court date....:p