Jump to content


home learning college - need help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1046 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hi Can any one help


I enrolled in home learning college september 2015, and have been trying to get rid ever since.


It was a combine 2 and 3 year course which they advised and then promised tablet with course material which was around £5 from china and had no material.


I received no eat package no student card and all arrived after the cooling off period


. I am now in debt to them over £2000 and have never done any of the course


. Can any one advise what to do?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's important that you get a record of having informed the college of the problems so that you can possibly dispute the debt.



There are two sides to every agreement and, if they have failed to stick to their side after you have given them the opportunity to do so, then you are entitled to withhold payment.



You should record the situation in letters, keep copies and obtain posting receipts.

You should be prepared to show copies of the correspondence to anyone chasing payment.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...