style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

9 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

... and has stage fright

Nah Hancock has that already, he looks like a rabbit transfixed in car headlights or in the light of the lamp by the  sights of the rabbiter with the Logan Rifle

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

ah - clear as mud isnt it HB

Johnson who can't sing, aint pretty and clearly has stage fright

wonder what sean Spicer is doing nowadays

A bit below his pay grade though I think

.. and that would be replacing like with like

... apart from a tad less stage fright

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

11 minutes ago, brassnecked said:

Nah Hancock has that already, he looks like a rabbit transfixed in car headlights or in the light of the lamp by the  sights of the rabbiter with the Logan Rifle

I genuinely think that a large part of the Trumpish plan is because the Populist ministers are revolting

(in an extra way)

:-)

#

Strange isn't it that a populist movement that has been built almost entirely on lies (and dubious cash and media trolls), is so poor at it.

Johnson: Dom, the blame takers are starting to mutter. What shall I do?

Cummings: Oh for gods sake you cretin, get a professional front man and just lock the minister chumps away somewhere. Theres a nice castle I visited which might still have some working dungeons ..

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Jackson Carlaw: Scottish Tory leader resigns after just five months

MSP comes to 'painful decision' he is 'not the person best placed' to make the case for nation's place in the UK, statement says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jackson-carlaw-resign-scottish-tory-leader-independence-referendum-a9646521.html

from the comments

Swansea02 12 hours ago
There’s just two things Boris Johnson does that winds up the Scots - everything he says and everything he does. The problem for the Tories is that they have no real case to put for Scotland for staying tied to ’HMS Westminster/Titanic II’. After the Brexit disaster it’s only a matter of time now before Scotland becomes independent so the Scottish Tories are merely ’rearranging the deck chairs’and what potential leader wants that rather pointless task?

double posted again

Not even edited it (apart from the system possibly adding this when I press enter

The Tory Legacy

Adam Price of Plaid wants a wall at Sealand and Welsh Independence as well.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

.. back in Jan 2017

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Haha 1

The Tory Legacy

LOL, but Pricey is serious about it.

so was I

only difference now is that 'England' will be a small part of England run from the free port of westminster

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

I see cluckski is whining about Starmers attempts to lay Labours anti-semitism issue to rest ' and that the payments are an abuse of labour funding

Well in a way he is right - Unite and momentum and Corbyn and Formby should be settling those bills - NOT general Labour funds

Scurrilous toerags.

I think Corbyn and Formby and their supporters should be kicked out and they can take the anti-semitism issues and legal actions and costs and momentum with them.

We need to ensure there ISN'T a continuance cluckski any more than a incontinence Corbyn Continuation.

(Unison needs to take care too)

I hear momentum activists are raising loadsamoney for Corbyn (not labour)

- and asking disaffected folk who left during Corbyns 'reain (sic in so many ways) to return and support him

- Derr - they might have joined because of the expectations they had - but left because of the reality of him

He really is out to ensure if he can't lead no-one can isn't he

Throw him out and let him take anyone who wants to go with him.

The Tory Legacy

Johnson cronyism rampant

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/cronyism-lord-speaker-tells-pm-to-cease-mass-appointments-to-lords/01/08/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/07/30/furious-boris-johnson-threatens-lords-reform-peerages-tory-party/

as are his lies

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-child-poverty-reprimanded-osr-parliament-a9646321.html

Even lying about British children going hungry - and undoubtedly just to suit his political stance - not even because he's ashamed

The man is total sc*m

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Jenrick following up his unlawful approvals to save his rich mates millions ...

with just getting rid of and planning approval requirements so his mates can build whatever crap they like wherever they like

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-housing/uk-aims-to-speed-up-housebuilding-with-some-automatic-approval-idUKKBN24Y08F

Some people might hear:

a “permission in principle” approach aka build now, someone else can worry later

'you cant build fast when you have to build well

'Quality builds kill fast profits'

'green belt?, eyesore?, crap quality? - no problem

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

The Tories have an undercover campaign targeting Labour seats over immigration.

They're using a 'survey' to collect contact information for a database to use in future campaigns.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-immigration-conservatives-targeted-facebook-ads-a9630796.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Thanks 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

They plan to make a killing with "Studio" apartments smaller than permitted for a Prison cell, with "Permitted" Development rules  probably  TJ

This from 2018:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/oct/10/shrinking-homes-affect-health-shoebox-britain

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/aug/25/flats-block-converting-offices-living-space

Those apartments are smaller than a 1950's council house lounge/living room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes I saw a report that the UK has the smallest footprint 'new builds' in europe

Theres been a couple of estates built on what is known as flood plains and wash meadows near where I am

Older houses here are going like hot cakes with prices up by 20%+ in just the last 18 months.

One down road from OH went as they were putting the sign up - someone passing in car.

A number of the new builds remain empty 6 months on.

'New builds from 15 years ago (three storey 'town' house terraces with small cat sized rear spaces) NOT on the floods/wash meadows going about the same price they were when new - the more 'desirable ones about 10% up in 15 years .. better than the losses early buyers incurred.

rabbit hutches

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Like 1

The Tory Legacy

Back to one of the other blight on the UK which simply refuses to heal, Corbyn

Corbyns carrying on with the 'its everyones fault but mine, no changes there then:

The labour who weren't me sabotaged me

Labour staff who have worked tirelessly for labour since Jesus betrayed me

Everybody betrayed me

I did everything right

We've seen the standard type reporting:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/07/jeremy-corbyn-accuses-labour-officials-of-sabotaging-election-campaign

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/08/former-labour-donors-returning-to-party-under-keir-starmer-jeremy-corbyn

but this one makes the real telling points:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-general-election-2017-blairites-labour-party-staff-sabotage-a9660946.html

"What is surprising, in fact, is how little resistance Labour staff put up to the Corbynite reign of error. The document that Corbyn and his eight top people have signed fails to provide a single example of obstruction. "

"The giveaway, as Nick Cohen points out, is that Corbyn complains about 2017, when a lot of Labour staff were “Blairites” and he did better than expected,

and not about 2019, when he had total control of the party machine and did worse than at any time since 1935."

"With this pitiful whine of the sore loser, he has proved it. He has no judgement, and prefers the warm bath of myth to the harsh reality of responsibility."

The Tory Legacy

Too complacent that lot, and they are big fans of Zoom.

Not with Johnson and Hancock Thunderbirds Puppets with Demonic playing Gerry Anderson.

dont worry about that.

Demonic is going to review the 'armed services'

.. Dont forget we are a nuclear power (if the US of A allows us to use them)

Wonder whose private hands the nukes will end up in? Serco? G4S? CIA? GRU?

Now where did we put those nukes?

Whats that bright flash?

What do you mean you transported them in one of your most secure vans that you use for really dangerous prisoners, and sent 3 zero hours contract guards with them instead of just the usual 2?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

We're seeing what the Eugenics Kid is doing with dangerous biological material,

for Gods sake dont give the psycho a say in nuclear too.

Sociopath Johnson a step to far, let alone psycho E.K. Cummings

The Tory Legacy

Demonic is as dangerous as a rabid dog, except we can put a rabid dog down

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks