style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

40 minutes ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Some  Brexit supporters such as Nigel Lawson live in France. I think Nigel Farage spends time living in mainland Europe, no doubt enjoying the fruits of having been an MEP for a long time. How many other wealthy influential people have homes in EU countries ?

Does makes you think, why people so hostile to the EU seem to enjoy living in countries where the EU is apparently so in control of everything ? 

The EU financial transparency rules come into effect from January 2020 and I do hope that Brexit is really not about turning the UK into a tax haven, where people can hide their wealth. It would be ironic, if the EU insisted on the UK following all financial laws of the EU, as part of any trade deal.

Because in EU countries everything is out of control, especially if you're a foreigner. 

So you can go there, spend your pound sterling and nobody would even notice you're there thanks to the open borders and the continuous mayhem.

I bet this will continue after brexit because of the EU incompetence. 

It's never going to happen HB.

I said that before the referendum and since: there will not be any need for visas to enter any European country after Brexit. 

Similarly to Switzerland and other countries not in the EU where we can go without any visa.

Don't forget that there are countries on the other side of the world that we can visit without a visa, so the same system will be applied in Europe. 

If you don't believe,  keep it in mind for when it happens.

Scaremongers want us to believe that nothing and nobody will be able to go in or out of UK after Brexit unless they go through a strict vetting process and invasive scrutiny. 

That is simply nonsense.

1 hour ago, king12345 said:

Because in EU countries everything is out of control, especially if you're a foreigner. 

So you can go there, spend your pound sterling and nobody would even notice you're there thanks to the open borders and the continuous mayhem.

I bet this will continue after brexit because of the EU incompetence. 

LOL

Who has failed to deliver on brexit promises?

Who has prepared their border (France)

and who has Not (GB)

Who has negotiated consistently and honestly (EU)

Who has delayed, reneged and threatened to hold back what is already owed?

It certainly isnt the EU that is continually demonstrating incompetence.

Its quite simple even aside from the devastation Brexit IS already doing and WILL do further to the UK's business wellbeing.... 

We already see that Scotland and NI has already been added to the 'THEM rhetoric of the Brexiters.

How long before those who strive to divide us for their personal benefit divide us further?

Its what legend has told us the snake does.

Its quite simple.

The UK is far stronger, more influential and wealthier when working with the other members of our Union and will be far far weaker and poorer if the Union Breaks asunder.

We are stronger working together with our nearest and closest and those whos core values match our own

In 3 years, No one has ever defined a real world benefit of Brexit

and still avoid doing so - Simply because there isn't any.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”

But he only needs 35 % of voters, unless Labour are brilliant, and work with the Lib Dems and Greens in perfect harmony.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

5 minutes ago, king12345 said:

It's never going to happen HB.

I said that before the referendum and since: there will not be any need for visas to enter any European country after Brexit. 

Similarly to Switzerland and other countries not in the EU where we can go without any visa.

Don't forget that there are countries on the other side of the world that we can visit without a visa, so the same system will be applied in Europe. 

If you don't believe,  keep it in mind for when it happens.

Scaremongers want us to believe that nothing and nobody will be able to go in or out of UK after Brexit unless they go through a strict vetting process and invasive scrutiny. 

That is simply nonsense.

You're forgetting though that through the EU we have trade deals, or trading agreements already in place.  I don't subscribe to the worst case scenarios, but there's still a question mark over how things will work if we don't want to 1. pay into this supposed undemocratic authoritarian institution, and 2. hope to keep things relatively the same as they always have been.

I don't know why anyone uses Switzerland as an example all the time either.  Switzerland still pay into the EU, are a member of Schengen, and still have a trade agreement with the EU.  If it works cleanly for Switzerland it's because they have an agreement.  If you have no agreement it won't be plain sailing.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, king12345 said:

This must be the best joke I heard this century!

If that is the very best you can come up with, it just demonstrates the truth of what I stated.

No benefits to Brexit for the British public.

and just today, the Taoiseach has clearly stated with Johnson stood next to him that the UK has put no new proposals on the table - unchallenged by Johnson.

So Johnsons UK 'government have been clearly shown to be lying to the UK public in claiming they have put new let alone realistic proposals forward.

• Like 1

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

And right now at least 35%  of the British public are with that scruffy turd, what do we do about it?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

48 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

If that is the very best you can come up with, it just demonstrates the truth of what I stated.

No benefits to Brexit for the British public.

What else can I say when you make statements like this:

Who has negotiated consistently and honestly (EU)

Two adjectives you can never attribute to the EU are exactly "consistent" and "honest".

You used both in the same sentence.

To me that's comedy at its best!

20 minutes ago, king12345 said:

Nothing really

and you still avoid the actual issues as Brexiters always do.

Where is any real world benefit whatsoever from Brexit?

• Thanks 1

The Tory Legacy

22 minutes ago, king12345 said:

What else can I say

List some real world benefits from Brexit perhaps rather than just trying to sidestep ANYTHING meaningful?

• Thanks 1

The Tory Legacy

@tobyjugg2  I just don't bother anymore, it's all just garbled nonsense.

@London1971not even that in most cases - just nothing

I think they have realised that nothing is better than 'garbled nonsense'  

The Tory Legacy

Everyone see Javid avoiding real questions on deal negotiations

Just a tiny bit better than the forum Brexiters, but not much

and Johnson just spouting 'garbled bollocks' while the Taoiseach clearly stated; with Johnson stood next to him; that the UK has put no new proposals on the table

- unchallenged by Johnson.

CLEARLY Shows who's honest and who isn't

.. and just to clarify for the Brexiters .. Johnson and his pit of snakes certainly ISN'T honest or telling the truth.

Johnson says anything that suits him.

Calling Johnson a snake is giving Edens' snake a bad name - but it does seem most suitable ..

and it also seems that way to the UK electorate it would seem according to yougov:

If he was at Hogwarts, he would be in Slytherin

To dig deeper into how the public perceive the new Conservative leader, we also asked what Hogwarts house they think Boris Johnson would be put into by the sorting hat if he attended JK Rowling’s fictional school.

The Tory Legacy

oh and lawson is allegedly returning to the UK (if he does)  because he would have had to register his tax affairs in France ... and be under the new EU tax evasion rules

LOL

• Like 2

The Tory Legacy

I am still waiting to hear 1 supported benefit of Brexit. Actually I lie, I’ll be able to buy 1l of duty free spirits and 200 duty free fags , both of which I can buy cheaper in EU member states 

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

There are squat all benefits,

That's why the only argument you will ever hear is 'Get over it remoaner you lost'

Going before it gets too hot and he's pushed.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

1 hour ago, London1971 said:

There are squat all benefits,

Difficult to explain basic economics, especially long term based on historical data. 

It would be like explaining square roots to someone who can't count to 5.

Really, can't you understand the long term benefits???

3 hours ago, king12345 said:

I never said BoJo was honest or consistent,  in fact he is exactly the opposite.

That doesn't make the eurocrats honest and consistent.

Whether the key EU players in the Brexit negotiations are honest or consistent is a subjective consideration but there is no doubt that they are stunningly bright and it's little wonder that the shower who went in to bat for the UK never stood a chance of out-negotiating them.

• Like 1

King

Tgat comment is incredible rude and also just the sort of comment someone makes when they are losing an argument.

All reputable sources say no deal will hurt the economy , that is on top of the damage that has been done over the last three years. Yes it is possible the economy might continue to grow but at a much slower rate. That means less tax revenue , less money to invest in infrastructure, less money to the NHS . Lower rates of employment . There you go basic economics . As Thatcher said, it’s about balancing the budget 

• Like 1

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks