style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Add on

Hs2 currently projected at aprox £55B

Trident Replacement £205B (and the rest)

London international banks' TAX relief (A TRIFLING) £1B+ a year for just the 7 major players (2014 figures based on UK corporation tax

- $5.3B profit yet only £21M tax paid))

Civil service extra staff charges for Brexit estimated a a trivial half a £B

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Funny enough i was reading a conversation on another forum where they were discussing that Brexit might prove impossible, with even some Brexiteers thinking that their hopes will be dashed. Many people just don't realise just how integrated the UK has become with the EU. Thousands of businesses throughout the UK rely on the EU single market making it easy for them. Once people see the cost to them including jobs, they will be challenging the government.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You wait until the economics justifies Brexit not happening. The leavers are going to have a right fit.

Not likely.

The only people trowing toys out of the pram, stomping their feet, crying, moaning, claiming that we're all racist, having heart attacks, fits, foaming from their mouth and generally screaming nonsense are the remainers.

That's why they're known as re-moaners.

Leavers like me are just watching the raw desperation of the minority trying to impose their policies on the majority.

Ironically the consider themselves democratic individuals.

I don't have much hope that thing will ever change.

In politics I have always seen a small minority of spoilt kids who never worked one single day of their life, ruling the rest of us.

Things don't change and this elite will always impose their ways upon the majority.

I have the courage to change things that I can change, the patience to accept what I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference.

I can't change politics, so I live a better life just accepting it.

You wait until the economics justifies Brexit not happening. The leavers are going to have a right fit.

There's the reverse of that.

A smaller economy with higher costs will have to cut costs

Lets start with edf + Chinas nuclear power white elephant

Now projected to cost the UK taxpayer at least £30B

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36925580

When building the replacement PWR3 reactors for nuclear subs is only £3B each

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_PWR

So if we ger RR to build them, That should either save money or result in more work and better builds., or both.

That would ensure work for those that would have been working on tridents out of date before it would be finished subs and save the UK taxpayer £205B, which would cover the Brexit £122B with at least £80B left over for some worthwhile infrastructure expenditure ....

Speaking of which - dump HS2 - the idiots can work remotely over an improved network infrastructure form home, saving on all the travel time, congestion, destruction of farmalnd and polution. Meaning the projected £56B could be spent on affordable housing with all the jobs etc that goes with that.

Sorted - whether we leave the EU or not.

Then get the London Banks to pay their taxes

The £1B plus per annum would either pay for the required Brexit admin twice over, or just once with half a billion left over for the NHS or social care.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

There's the reverse of that.

A smaller economy with higher costs will have to cut costs

Lets start with edf + Chinas nuclear power white elephant

Now projected to cost the UK taxpayer at least £30B

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36925580

When building the replacement PWR3 reactors for nuclear subs is only £3B each

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_PWR

So if we ger RR to build them, That should either save money or result in more work and better builds., or both.

That would ensure work for those that would have been working on tridents out of date before it would be finished subs and save the UK taxpayer £205B, which would cover the Brexit £122B with at least £80B left over for some worthwhile infrastructure expenditure ....

Speaking of which - dump HS2 - the idiots can work remotely over an improved network infrastructure form home, saving on all the travel time, congestion, destruction of farmalnd and polution. Meaning the projected £56B could be spent on affordable housing with all the jobs etc that goes with that.

Sorted - whether we leave the EU or not.

Then get the London Banks to pay their taxes

The £1B plus per annum would either pay for the required Brexit admin twice over, or just once with half a billion left over for the NHS or social care.

This would make too much sense in politics.

That's why anyone would vote for you as pm, unfortunately you're not part of the elite (or are you???)

I wonder what would have happened if in 1966 after England won the world cup, they were told that the result wasn't good and they had to play best of 3...

If they had been caught cheating as the Brexit campaign has been caught, they should expect to be disqualified - not just play again.

The Tory Legacy

I wonder what would have happened if in 1966 after England won the world cup, they were told that the result wasn't good and they had to play best of 3...

This really is an inadequate argument and a complete waste of pixels as that wouldn't have happened and nor will it in the referendum. Get a grip.

its good that you agree with that. the point there is 'sorted - whether we leave the eu or not'. ie nothing to do with (not) being in the eu. :)

:)

Not entirely correct Ford

The post say 'smaller economy and higher costs' + the not insignificant £122B + £0.5B clearly identified (so far) purely Brexit costs ..

So if we weren't 'Bereaving' that would already be + £123B for tax relief/infrastructure/job creation/debt reduction expenditure plus the monetary benefits of larger economy + lower costs ON TOP of my peoples budget re-alignment of expenditure and priorities

.. but I did try to make it as neutral as possible.

Although of course that £122B Brexit cost is flagged by the Tories as an increase in UK debt - at at least +16% cost as UK debt is of course in dollars. - which adds a further £18,5B to the loan costs

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Brexit cost is unknown. These are only predictions and the futute is uncertain. Not good for businesses to make plans.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Brexit cost is unknown. These are only predictions and the futute is uncertain. Not good for businesses to make plans.

My next years council tax is 'unknown' from that perspective unclebulgaria, but I can make some pretty accurate predictions, which barring nuclear war or the greens suddenly winning a snap general election will be quite accurate.

The Tory Legacy

We have a pretty good idea that the brexit cost, while unknown will be considerable be that in the short or medium term and probably the long term as well. Of course asking what the long term is , is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string.

Just a point on HS2 , maybe, just maybe , it will help to reduce the inequalities of the north south divide although I suspect that it will be so expensive to travel on it that only the rich will use it ..and we know that trickle down effect does not work, the only thing that flows downhill is S**t

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I would be very surprised if Brexit happens, unless the EU falls apart.

I would be very surprised if Brexit happens, unless the EU falls apart.

I truly hope you are right but sadly so much damage has already been done

I believe that the government have recently announced that EU students can still come next year and be assured of their place and fees for the duration of their course

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Well isn't it hotting up! The referendum being challenged. You see the thing is, to repeat myself, there were problems with our relationship with the EU which triggered a ref so how will those problems be resolved. They've had a long time to sort it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks