Alex.c

Second hand car, head gasket broken after 2 weeks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1135 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

no trader may offer anything under such terms, the sale of goods act applies and you cannot agree to forego your rights. Basically the dealer isnt an honest person (who would think that such a thing as a crooked secondhand car dealer could exist?) and you will need to be assertive of your rights to gte anywhere.

The invoice I have from the seller says "test driven, checked, teade sale as seen, all future repairs will be done by the buyer". Does this cancel my right to a repair/refund?

He has not received the letter, the postman left him a "while yoy were out card" so he has to pick it up from the post office. What do I do if he doesn't or if I don't get a response from him?