Lambeth Council PCN contravention code 01 - Appeal Ignored

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've been fined on the 16/07 with a contravention code 01 (parked in a restricted street during prescibred hours) while unloading my van as I'm a delivery man.

On that day when I arrived home I went to the Lambeth Council website and had filled the form to challenge the PCN which was corrected sent as I received an email back with a reference number and saying they would respond within 28 days.

Today I received a "Notice to Owner" to pay £130 and my question is, is this normal?

I will challenge again this PCN but they should have send me a letter/email with the result of my 1st challenge right?

Should I mention on this challenge that my first challenge wasn't considered and if I lose I shouldn't be paying £130 as the first PCN had just £60 to pay.

Grateful for your attention

TB

They should have replied to your email. There could be a reason why they did not, or they may have replied and their letter got lost. Why don't you call them and ask?

In terms of your appeal now, definitely mention this and ask if the discount could be applied if they refuse the appeal. They might agree.

Thanks Jamberson!

They should have replied to your email. There could be a reason why they did not, or they may have replied and their letter got lost. Why don't you call them and ask?

In terms of your appeal now, definitely mention this and ask if the discount could be applied if they refuse the appeal. They might agree.

• 4 weeks later...

At the time I was unloading some goods and my van was stopped in a double yellow line and I appealed saying that it is allowed when those cases happen.

I still mentioned that no observation time was made on the PCN left on my wind screen as they say now that the CEO has recorded that the vehicle was observed for 5 minutes and 09 seconds and no loading/unloading activity was observed nor was the driver seen. (for real?)

It has been refused as well on the basis that I should had to provided a job sheet with date/time/location... which I didn't

In the end and because I didn't get any reply from them and had escalated automatically to £130 they have made a gesture of goodwill to offer me again the £65 to pay.

Can anyone tell me if its worth it to appeal on ETA? Do I have some chances on this one?

In general unloading is a continuous activity, so if the CEO watched the vehicle for five full minutes without seeing you return, it's hard to argue that you were in the process of unloading.

Do you have anything to show what you were doing?

Hello,

I have same issue, been totally ignored by lambeth council,

received PCN because ticket run out the time from night to morning, I took a penalty charge put on front seat, scratch new parking card, but in that stress, haven't scratch the month,

received another penalty charge same day, car haven't moved, I made a representation, nobody replied, after 6 months bailiff lock my wheel, never received any correspondence from lambeth council,

question is 2 PCN same contravention but different codes, 05-06, where is the true? can someone help me, please?

already made application to Traffic enforcement centre about out of time / late application, it takes up to 2 months, in mean time still dealing with Lambeth to fight the right