style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Just FYI, I got a new job. Moved into contracting rather than permanent employment.

Just FYI, my exit had another twist. After I got the advise on SA from my solicitors, I went to employer on 30-Dec to discuss final bits and also to sign the SA and submit. The employer-solicitor said that he will scan the SA and send it to my solicitor for them to finish their formality. And then this employer-solicitor changed the pages. He added a clause that I withdraw my grievances. No one, including my solicitor noticed this and SA was signed-off.

As this new bit was not advised by my solicitor, I may likely get the SA nullified unless they resolve my grievance genuinely.

BTW, I came here to ask if as part of SAR request an ex-employee can ask for copy of company policy related to resolution of Bullying .

Is that landlor or newlyn?

Or are you now saying both are the same person, and that is you?

Both same.

That is odd.

On 18th August 2014 (the post at 11:25), you were saying you weren't one and the same person (and by a fluke you had just used the same Internet cafe terminal).

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?430995-Help&p=4595135#post4595135

I'm confused.

Landlor was the OP on this thread : a landlord

Now newlyn is thanking us for replies (the replies not being on their thread ), and newlyn appears to be a tenant ....

BTW, I use a cybercafe to send posts. Just asked the staff here and they said that possibly the other user had used this computer and had opted for auto-login.

I came in and did a reply to my thread, not realising that I am logged in as newlyn.

If you are going to lie you need to have a better memory ....

Which one was the lie? And why??

Any SA includes a clause that you won't take further action against the company. They may have made it more explicit, but it will have been in there anyway.

If you do nullify the agreement you have to give the money back.

So yet again I have no idea what you are trying to achieve other than being an irritant.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

My question is more on SAR and the rest was just FYI.

I am asking the employer for some emails between me and other staff.

Does it necessarily have to be done as SAR request? Can the employer just refuse forwarding those emails other than via SAR request?

Does it necessarily have to be done as SAR request? Can the employer just refuse forwarding those emails other than via SAR request?

My other identities are discussing amongst themselves if you are just on a wind-up .........

All in all, I suspect that every bit of advice was pointless and still will be because it appears this is another multiple personality troll, but for the benefit of everyone else - you are supposed to READ things before you sign them. You can't nullify a document because you didn't. And now I am off to an internet cafe to see if I can become Emmzi....

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care

what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyway

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

All in all, I suspect that every bit of advice was pointless and still will be because it appears this is another multiple personality troll, but for the benefit of everyone else - you are supposed to READ things before you sign them. You can't nullify a document because you didn't. And now I am off to an internet cafe to see if I can become Emmzi....

😂😂😂

Really???

Read contracts and agreements before signing them???

What world do you live in???

The correct way to do things is to blindly sign anything presented to you by people who have screwed you over.

Never ever read anything you sign.

Then open multiple accounts on cag and ask for advice that you will not listen to.

That's the sensible way to do things...

(JUST IN CASE: I AM JOKING!)