PCN from Highview Parking - Totton Retail Park, Commercial RD, Southampton

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

My sister in law has just recieved a PCN form a company called Highview Parking. She overstayed in an anpr covered retail car park. She parked at night, so obviously the shops were all closed. They are asking for £85 reduced to £50 if she pays within 14 days. Is this one worth ignoring or should she appeal it?

Thanks in advance for any advice

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

I agree, do not ignore. As it stands, she would need to appeal to Highview as the keeper, not the driver. Never name the driver. Always say, 'the driver'

She can use any grounds for this part of the appeal. Insufficient lighting is OK but it doesn't really matter as Highview will reject the appeal out of hand. Once they do that, they must give a POPLA code where ther is more chance of it being upheld.

In the meantime she should go back to the site in daylight and take some good quality pictures of the signs and whether any of them have lighting. If she (or you) can post up the images of the signs, we can help if they are wrong.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Unfortunately, Google streetview hasn't been updated and the signs there are from the previous operator. What I did notice is that none of the signs had any lighting whatsoever.

If you can go back and check the lighting and take pictures of the signs, that would help.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 1 year later...
Hi taximan45

Please can you tell me how you got on with your Highview Parking Charge Notice? We are in a similar situation,

Thank you

Kind Regards

Best idea is to start your own thread ( Click Here ) but LowLife Parking aren't too much to worry about, they've not got the cojones (in my experience). I've had plenty of tickets from them.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.