Problems with Debt Collection Agencies Threads

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1627 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

When I look at the "Debt Subforums" the top listed thread indicates that the last post on that thread was 13th September at 12.25 debtors chasing my BF]. if I then click on that thread there are 5 threads that came after that one. All of the 5 listed do not state the number of views or replies

and the dates of the last post on all of them is at least 1 day earlier than the actual ones.

This can cause problems both for the original posters,possible posters and the team who may not realise that extra unrecorded posts have been added.

I appreciate that there are so many posts each day thus making the control of each subforum accurate.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?167-Debt-Collection-Industry

that thread is in debt collection agencies not debt sub forums.

the 5 now 6 with this thread are correctly on top

and listed as more recent threads here

like this one is now at the top

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?163-Debt-subforums

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...