Jump to content

Reclaim Goldfish Card PPI?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I know there are a few threads on this topic but none really answers my question.


Here's my scenario. I had a Goldfish credit card between approx 1998 & 2001 when I closed the account.


I have found an old statement which details a PPI payment. I know Goldfish was taken over by various groups since that time.


The back of the statement has a change of address section & details HFC Bank as the authority to whom change of address details should be sent to. I assume this means that HFC Bank owned Goldfish at this time...


So, should I be sending an SAR letter to HFC Bank?

Link to post
Share on other sites


please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...