Aintree NHS Hospital Parking Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I recently visited my gran and the car park was completely full and there were 10 or so cars driving around looking for a space. After awhile I stayed in one aisle and eventually someone turned up and moved from the end of a row.

It was only after I parked and got out that I noticed it was on one of those yellow lined boxes. Hold my hands up I should have moved but it had taken me 20 minutes to get somewhere and as the people before hadn't got a ticket I took a risk which was obviously punished with one of the notices mentioned in this thread: on the yellow bag is printed Breach of Contract and on the ticket it says Legal Notice of Breach of Contract and its for £60 or £30 if paid within 14 days'.

Is it enforceable and how did you get on with yours?

Thanks

ericsbrother 15:54 Today

well, you wait and see if they send you a notice to keeper. Ths should arrive between 29 and 56 days after the parking date so let us know when it does and we can comment. Star a new threadicon though, this is 2 years old and a lot changes in time so what is said here may not apply.

so wait and tell us what the NTK ays if you get one, what the date of issue is and when you received it. Chances are they will have got it wrong and failed to create a keeper liability. They are then stuffed as they wont know who the driver was at the time and arent allowed to just guess.