PCM/Gladstones claim form - PCN Grahame park way, Colindale, **DISCONTINUED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Guys

Sorry to ask a question that might seem silly. Along with copy of Gladestones N180, there is another form which at the bottom says N159 (no hearing). As I don't trust any paper work from Gladestones, I am wondering if I should go ahead and complete the 'reply to court section' as mentioned in my earlier post. I 'm a bit unsure right now what to do with the form. I just don't trust anything I receive from them as it all reads like harassment and subtle threats.

Edited by Sarauonia1

try this one:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?466041-Park-Watch-(Defence-Systems-ltd)-Gladstone-claimform-PCN-Now-%A3234.87

but you don't do anything with any forms gladdys send you

only the ones from the court.

just gladdys trying to unsettle you

and confuse you.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx100uk

Received letter from the court today acknowledging they have received my defence and sent copy to Gladstones.

According to it Gladstones might contact me about resolving the dispute which of course they have done - in the form of a subtle scare tactic.

it also says that should they decide to proceed the court will inform me of what will happen and that Gladstones have 28 days ( by 4th November) to contact the court.

I guess this means that once they have requested for the N159 (papers alone hearing) the court will inform me and send me their own forms - with proper address and identifying icon.

and they

Gladdys lose when it gets to a hearing so they want to diddle you in the cheapest way possible.

read the parking prankster's recent threads about this and the use of a CPR 16.4 strike out.

the wording of the claim and their refusal to comply with CPR 31.14 will probably persuade a judge they are wasters if you also quote the previous examples.

Judges to not make decisions in isolation and if you consider there are thousands of these claims going through the system anything that speeds them up that has a precedent will be considered welcome

the court will be back in touch later and tell you it has been allocated to small claims at xxx county court,

you then send any paperwork to that court rather than bulk centre.

When you ahve that allocation

think about sending the court a letter about striking out under CPR16.4

if your paperwork is as vague as everyone elses,

the refusal to show a contract and locus standi via a CPRv31.14 request will help you enormously.

Read parking pranksters post about same thing and quote cases.

• 2 months later...

Hello dx100uk

Just before the Christmas Hols, received Notice of Allocation to small Claims Track. Hearing is to take place at the end of January. Need help in clarifying one of the directions given: Each party must deliver to the other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which that party intends to rely at the hearing no later than fourteen days before the hearing.

What documents should I send? I am assuming that I should n't send back copies of documents sent by Gladstones to me, back to them, however should I send copies to the court with correspondences I sent to Gladstones. Are they any other documents which I should send.

Also can you offer any last advice before the hearing or about what to do at the hearing.

Thanks.

You have to write a witness statement that covers all of the points you wish to make

plus you want

printouts of signage,

the origianl NTK,

case summaries from other cases you wish to use etc

You should read just about every other thread that has been commented on since the beginning of Jan as many other people are in the same position

You will then see the format of what you need to say and when you write it out we will comment on it but it is too time consuming to sit here and write out another statement

You will need to make the point about the failure to identify a cause for action and locus standi by way of non reply to a CPR 31.14 request and ask for the matter to be struck out and full costs paid under CPR27.14 this should be either the first or last point on your WS

• 4 weeks later...

Hi dx100uk and Ericsbrother

Just to say a big and heartfelt thanks for all your guidance.

Received letter 'notice of discontinuance' from Gladstones.

This week received the court judgment which was that the case had struck out.

Am I correct in assuming that though good news, they could in theory, try in few months or year to reinstate the case.

Any way I am going to keep all relevant paper work for the next 20 years!

disc'd or struck out?

there is a difference.

you say the court said..case had struck out

or are the court saying the case HAS been struck out?

and they

you can sue them for a breach of the DPA for getting your keeper detaisl when they had no lawful reason to do so.

Will require some understanding of the legal system to make it stress free so read up on VCS v Philip (liverpool dec 2016) and think about it. YOu might want to ask PCM to pay you the money and see if they do as they know that they had no case.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sarauonia1,

I'm going through something very similar myself with the same solicitor after accidentally parking in an unmarked bay. I'm at the point now where I've submitted a defence and have received a request to deal with the case on paper.

I've just sent a CPR 31.14 request to Gstones and just wanted to double check a couple of things with you as you seem to have cracked how to beat these bullies!

Did you respond to Gstones request to deal with the case orally or wait until your own directions questionnaire went through.

What documents did you end up submitting before your court date?

Many thanks

Charlotte

you write to the court to insist on a hearing in person, not on the papers. Gladstones like to offer paper evidence that cannot be challenged because if it was people might believe that it was just made up twaddle rather than the work of the world's greatest firm of solicitors.

CB you need to start a new thread

Of your own please

and they