United Kash? & old SpeedCredit PDL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, not posted for a while on here!

Does anybody know anything about United Kash?

They are based in Ipswich as far as I can tell.

I had a SpeedCredit PDL years ago

I never fully repaid as they kept demanding I repay like £3000 for a £400 loan.

I've just ignored it, and as far as I know, SC dissolved a while back.

I hadn't heard a thing until the last month,

when this company have started contacting me demanding I repay this debt originally from MCO capital.

I've received this lovely threat e-mail:

We have written to you previously requesting that you pay the above overdue amount or contact us.

Our records show that this debt, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit), remains unpaid and we have been left with no other alternative other than to consider further action.

Further action may include Litigation Proceedings commenced against you.

We recommend that you seek legal advice immediately if you are unsure of the consequences and additional costs that may be added to the amount due if judgement is found in our favour. Please be aware that this may also affect your future ability to obtain credit.

Prior to potentially escalating this matter we have authorised to accept 75% of the amount owed £600.00 as full and final settlement of the amount outstanding balance which will end your liability and avoid any further action being taken against you. If this matter is an oversight, on your behalf, we request that you visit our Customer Service website at unitedkash.com and take advantage of the final settlement amount due.

I thought threats like this were banned under the new PDL directives?

I was probably going to just ignore it. Anybody help me out at all? :-)

Wow, a 75% discount!!!!

I smell a rat here, and so do they otherwise they'd be going after the full amount.

Check your credit file first, Noddle and Clearscore are free to use.

DO NOT contact these clowns.

They can commit what they want to convey in writing.

If they ring, laugh and hang up.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

This wont go legal, they are just asking for money.

For someone who has been there done that with MCO and Toothfairy etc you need not worry with these ones.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/how-citizens-advice-works/media/press-releases/citizens-advice-reported-payday-lender-toothfairy-finance-to-oft/

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Thanks guys. I know they'd been shut down, just seemed a bit odd to me that it was being re-chased so much later.

I'm guessing they sold their customer records on with the hope that a few people might get pressured into paying up. I won't be doing anything with it, that's for sure.