Andy01424

Concentrix and Investigation

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1440 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

2yrs ago my x partner had a problem with them say that she owed £3k as an overpayment,what i will say is watch what you get on appeal with evidence !! it ended up costing us a small amount which i think they should repay for getting replacement Divorce papers i mean who keeps them after 25yrs! anyway there basis was house i was there and i owned a house which i had a £65k mortgage on that basic but not implying i was living in and renting to her, basic the do a credit check and low and behold who ever owns that property you may be renting shows the purchase price,it took getting a copy from the land registry and print off of the credit check to prove i didnt own it,in the end on Appeal 3 days before due to attend the dropped it,letters saying you owe £0 to my ex yay...so read carefully there so called evidence...now the good bit 2 weeks later she suddenly owes £690!!!! so off to Appeal this goes to this is now being now chased by Rossendales! oh goody i had fun with them[ as Marstons now own them].........would seriously love to have this lot in Court,espeically as using me and supposedly having a £65k mortgage as evidence,but alas as i suspect its in House and not on a judgement in a Court