02 lost the will to live

Lilythepink

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have tried to upgrade my 02 mobile since last Sunday evening on live chat Got all the way through to payment and all was well then a screen popped up saying there was an error. I have went through this time and time again, and spent literally hours on the live chat, the phone, called at the shop, messaged on Facebook.

Paid several times more, and was assured that no payment would come out of my account, tried to complete the upgrade last night, and had to do live chat with the complaint service this afternoon in work.

Still no resolution, but the payment of £69.99 has come out of my bank account today.

Really losing the will to live with 02.

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

Can you not go into a store?

Print off the upgrade email and take that with you.

What OS are you running?

And do you have any added security?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes do have security on laptop. went into a store this morning,and was told if the money had been taken out of my account, then that is ok as they have taken my money, walked out without getting a confirmation order.

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

You must have received a confirmation email?

This can be printed and taken into the store.

I just upgraded with O2 as well, and agreed, it wasn't as simple as I thought!! Took three days before the handset would register on the network!

Did you upgrade for it to be delivered or collected in store??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Update, have been on with 02 all afternoon,, and now they have taken £140 (2 payments for an upgrade) out of my bank account, which has left me with hardly any money. I have phoned their 202 number, been on the chat line for about 2 hours, and emailed the CEO. I have cancelled the dd going out of my account, as they do not seem to know what they are doing. Someone read my email but somehow don't think I am going to get my money back tonight.

Who do I report these idiots to?

LilythePink

Contact your bank and demand a refund using the DD guarantee.

As for O2 complaints, you need to start at the bottom and exhaust their complaints system, before anyone else will look into it.

What they say over the phone, and what they do in reality are two completely separate things, hence why you should keep everything in writing/email.